Chapter 16

Jack held me in his arms as I was bawling my eyes out. I couldn't help but open myself to him and he seems so trustworthy. There's just something about him that I love.
"Can't believe that someone would do that to you. You were one of the nicest and sweetest girls I've ever met. You're beautiful and no one can tell you otherwise. Honestly just forget about them they're worthless piece of shit's and they deserve nothing but to go to hell!" Jack kind of yelled the last part. I found it so cute how overprotective he was about me. He held me in Starbucks when I was bawling and he didn't care what other people thought of me. He looked at me like a real human being is worth living for. He made me feel like no one's ever made me feel before. I looked up at him and I just stared into his beautiful blue eyes. They made me curious I want to find out about him. I guess in the heat of the moment he leaned in and kissed me out of the blue. Honestly butterflies would describe only half of my feelings it's like the whole zoo was running around going crazy in my stomach. God it's only been two days and I think I'm in love.

Grayson's POV
Back in New Jersey...
Ever since Vanessa has left it has been so boring. I never had fun beating her and doing everything I did to her but now that she's gone I guess I have nothing to do. I just reach 4 million followers on Instagram which was so big for me.  I go on Instagram and I'm going through my feed looking at these hot ass girls and all of the sudden I see this drama page that has a picture Jack Dail with Vanessa. My mouth drops to the floor. In the pictures she's crying and Jack's holding  her. Lord, seriously LA I feel like that's where everybody goes to. So basic. But I mean why not try it...

Bullied by the Dolan TwinsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara