#One

This is gonna be a top Jimin bottom Yoongi fanfiction~
---
Yoongi was in the police station when he got a phone call from his boss.

"Hello Namjoon." Yoongi said, being friends with his boss, he didn't need honorifics.

"I know you're the chief police and all, but I need you to go undercover." Namjoon said.

"Okay. Give me the details." Yoongi said.

"You know all those robberies happening in Forever 20 and Seoul university? Well I need you to go to school at the university and work at the Forever 20 clothing store." Namjoon said, "Try to figure out who the thief is."

"Fine by me. I've never been to college before since I took online courses. It'll be fun to try."

"Don't mess around when your on your job. You'll start tomorrow. Goodbye." And then the phone call ended.

Yoongi sighed, "Looks like I won't be working in the police station for a while."

"Another undercover job?" Hoseok looked up from his computer, typing away.

"Yeah. I thought I was done with those but it seems not. Well, I'm gonna get this work done then I'm going to leave." Yoongi said, starting paperwork.

"Yoongi hyung, you're really good at undercover jobs, that's why you got chosen. You're so casual that no once can tell you're a police. You're more like a rapper." Taehyung said, forgetting about his work and walking over to them.

"Bitch, I am a rapper. It's a hobby of mine."

"Right. Well good luck on your job."

~

The next day came and Yoongi had to stop himself from getting into uniform, "Oh yeah... I have to go to class."

He dressed in casual clothes and headed straight to Seoul University, picking up his schedule.

"Make sure to not make it obvious that you're here for undercover work." The principle ordered.

Yoongi nodded, "I'll make sure."

After that, Yoongi went to his first class.

It was completely filled.

What the hell? This must be a good university...

Yoongi went to the only seat available that was by a short pink haired boy.

"You're new here?" The boy asked.

"Yes. My name is Min Yoongi." Yoongi introduced himself.

The boy smirked, "My name is Park Jimin. Have you always had that lisp?"

"Y-yes..."

"It's sexy." Jimin chuckled but that's when class started.

What a weirdo...

~

After all of Yoongi's classes and the constant being hit on by Jimin, it was time to start work at Forever 20.

When Yoongi arrived and got told the same thing the principle told him, he went to work at the cash register.

Jimin was there too.

"Oh, hey Jimin." Yoongi greeted.

Jimin smiled, "I see you work here too."

"Yes I do."

"Great. You can meet Jin hyung. Jungkook is my school buddy and Jin hyung is my work buddy." Jimin chuckled.

"What about them?" Yoongi pointed at three other people, "Don't they go to our school too and work here?"

"Yeah their names are Nam Jiah, Lee Rion, and Gu Kiyun." Jimin nodded, "I'm not really friends with them."

So that's who the suspects are... Nam Jiah, Lee Rion, Gu Kiyun, and...

Park Jimin.

---
Please Comment And Vote~