6

((Crappy short chapter, sorry!!!!))

Uta woke with a small yawn, his eyes flickering open after a few moments of the bleariness of sleep. He sat up, rubbing his eyes as he leant up against the wall with a soft sigh. 

He looked over to the other side of the room where Ema was still slumbering peacefully, the squirrel that he had seen yesterday resting on her head in a small clump of grey fur. 

He breathed out slowly, glancing over at the clock on his bedside table. 4:00. He frowned at the time, but instead of lying back down to try and fall asleep again, he pulled out his computer and checked his social media. 

It was mostly barren, with the occasional post from some of the YouTubers that Uta watched from time to time, but after finding nothing of real interest, he clicked away and started to get up. 

He snuck past Ema's sleeping form quietly, leaving their shared room. He tapped down the stairs, his rubbing his eyes a bit as he reached the lower area. 

In the living room, there was a man sitting. Masaomi. 

He paused, hesitating and starting to walk back but Masaomi looked over his shoulder just as Uta was about to leave. He blinked at Uta, a small smile coming onto his face. 

"Ah, Uta!" He said brightly, "what are you doing down here so early?" He asked, standing from where he was sitting on the couch. 

Uta paused, frowning a bit as he looked away shyly. "N-nothing," he said softly as Masaomi reached him. Masaomi quietly chuckled. 

"Are you sure? You look a bit uneasy," he murmured, running a hand through Uta's hair. Uta winced a little at first, but soon he leant into his hand. 

"I'm okay," Uta mumbled, but as Masaomi began to gently caress his cheek, Uta felt his body tense up. For some reason, the smile on Masaomi's face made him uneasy. 

"What a-are you.." Uta whimpered, finding himself looking up as Masaomi grasped his chin, forcing their lips together. 

Uta gasped, giving Masaomi the chance to dip his tongue inside of Uta's mouth, kissing him roughly. Uta squealed, struggling in Masaomi's hold but Masaomi only held him tighter, forcing him to lean into his chest. 

Uta yanked himself away, gasping for air as he forced Masaomi back away from him, "get away from me!" He yelled, not caring how loud he was before he turned and ran back up the stairs. 

He yelped as he crashed into someone, falling down hard on the ground. He opened his eyes wide to see Louis standing above him. 

"Uta?" He said softly, "what are you doing so early in the morning?" He asked. Uta shook his head, crying softly as he got up, hugging Louis tightly as Masaomi came after him, following him quickly. 

Louis pulled Uta behind him, glaring at Masaomi. 

"What did you do?" Louis asked, his voice soft with a soft but angry tone in his voice. Uta shivered, hugging Louis tightly, sniffling and crying softly in fear. 

Masaomi stuttered before Louis before he sighed and shook his head, "nothing," Masaomi grunted, "I'll be leaving now," he said softly before he left, leaving Louis and Uta standing in the hall. 

Louis turned to Uta, a worried look on his face. Uta sniffled, wiping his eyes a bit. Louis sighed a bit, helping Uta back to his room. 

"Go back to bed," Louis said softly, "I will see you in the morning." He said. Uta looked at Louis before he shuffled to his bed, wiping his eyes and sniffling. 

As he laid down, crying softly and curled into a ball, he slowly fell into a deep, dreamless slumber.