As Ema got downstairs, she could hear her brothers arguing softly. She pushed away her smirk of triumph and masked it a look of innocence as she approached the quarrelling brothers.

"It's no fair!" Subaru was hissing, "you got to pick him up!" He snarled before turning to face Ema, "and you! He's staying in your room!"

Ema continued smiling, although she wanted nothing more than to slap him in the head. She gave him a closed eye smile before speaking.

"Don't forget what we agreed on." She said, opening her eyes to see Subaru's glare, still intense, start to fade.

He ground his teeth together. "I know our deal," he hissed, "but that doesn't mean that I like it!" He spat.

"We made a deal to keep him with us until he-" he stopped as he heard the sound of Ema's door squeaking open and soft padding footsteps.

Uta appeared at the top of the stairs, looking down with a surprised look in his eyes at Subaru's furious expression.

"A-am I interrupting something?" He asked softly, the bit of fright in his tone made a rush of heat go through Ema's body, though she chose to ignore it at the moment.

"It's nothing, Uta-kun!" She said happily, walking over to the stairs, "since you've been travelling for so long, would you like to take a relaxing bath?" She asked as she walked up the stairs to where he stood, ignoring how her brothers stared at her in envy.

"I-is that okay?" Uta asked softly, letting himself be pushed along by Ema's gentle hands to the large bathroom.

"Of course it is, silly!" Ema chirped, "it'll be nice! You can even take one with me~!" She said.

Uta flushed red and shook his head, taking a few steps back, "n-no thank you."

Ema pouted a bit, but didn't push it. She nodded to him and gently started to push him up the stairs, ignoring how their brothers glared after her.

She hummed as they got to their shared room. Ema sat on her bed, looking at Uta who was nervously fiddling with his jacket.

"U-um," he mumbled, "c-can I have some privacy?" He asked softly, to which Ema smiled.

"Why?" She asked, standing up and walking before him.

"We're living together now," she murmured, unzipping Uta's jacket and gently peeling it off of him.

"It's okay to see each other," she whispered into his ear, causing him to shiver and let out a weak whimper.

"N.. No, we can't," he whispered, shivering as Ema's wandering hands began to unbutton her shirt.

"Come on," she whispered, her lips brushing against his, "get undressed."

Uta gasped softly as her lips brushed against his neck. He tilted his head back a bit, unable to deal with the odd sensations going down his spine.

He let her fingers drift across his skin as she pushed his shirt off of his shoulders.

He whimpered and faintly tried to push her away, gasping as she bit and sucked at his neck, creating small spots.

"E-Ema," he whimpered, "we can't!" He protested, finally pushing her away, trembling a bit.

Ema pouted, "why not?" She asked, draping her arms over his shoulders.

He flushed, "because we're siblings!" He said, gently pushing her away.

"I-I'm going to go take a bath," he stuttered, fleeing the room quickly, leaving Ema with a triumphant smirk on her lips.

"Soon enough, he'll me mine~!" She cooed, smiling at his bed before she sat down, smiling at his things before she started to unpack it, making sure nothing that she didn't want was in it.

She couldn't have her sweetie hiding things from her, now could she?