Obsessions

Ema- He's such a cute new addition to our lives! I would love to be with him forever!

Masaomi- You seem to have given me an illness! I can't leave you alone, you're my medicine!

Ukyo- You want to leave? Ha! That's not gonna happen. After all, I can just pull you back...

Subaru- He hurt you? Where is he? I'll kill him for injuring my darling.

Kaname- The stars say that we're supposed to be together... You wouldn't want to put our future in danger, would you?

Iori- You're so precious to me... I don't want to let such a flower like you go.. You may wilt, but I'll just pick you again.

Hikaru- I wrote you something! Ah? What's that? Why is the ink red? Well, why do you think?

Yuusuke- I promised myself after Ema that I would protect you. You can't leave me! I want to keep you safe in my arms.

Tsubaki- Ah? You're curious about my job? Well, one of the characters that I give voice to is a murderer... Azusa and I will keep you safe from people like that!

Futo- Idol life won't keep you away from me! I'll keep you in a cage if I have to! But you would like that, wouldn't you?

Azusa- Tsubaki and I will keep you from danger, so just stay by our sides, okay?

Natsume- You can't leave me! I want to play another game! If you win, you can leave, if you don't...

Wataru- Eh? You want to leave? But you just got here! I wanna stay with you forever, if you won't say yes, then I'll make you!!