4

Uta sighed softly as he turned on the shower, shivering a bit in his discomfort.

Ema had been acting strange. Seductive, alluring, and oddly loving.

He started to undress, his pants falling to the ground before he stepped into the large shower space.

The warm water cascaded down his back, causing a sort of relief to wash over him.

He started to scrub soap onto his skin, humming softly.

He washed his body quickly before stepping out of the shower and started the walk back to his room.

The hallways were empty, and no one seemed to be out of there rooms, or downstairs.

As he got to his room, Ema seemed to be gone. He sighed softly in relief as he walked over to his bed.

Curiously, his bag seemed to be emptied. He stepped forward, looking inside of it but everything was gone.

He looked into the small drawer and found his things there, folded nicely.

He nervously picked up some clothes, dressing himself as fast as possible.

A soft knocking at the door made him flinch, but the soft voice of Masaomi made him relax.

"Uta-San! Our other brothers are here, can you come out?" He asked through the door.

Uta sighed and replied, "I-I'll be out in a moment!" He said back, hearing Masaomi retreating from the door.

He walked out of the room to find Wataru skipping down the hall. The small boy's eyes brightened and he waved.

"Uta-nii!" He said happily, grabbing onto Uta's hand and squeezing a bit. Uta smiled faintly, patting his smaller brothers head.

"It's nice to see you too, Wataru-chan," he said, and with that, the two brothers started down the stairs.

Uta looked out at the other brothers that had arrived. He had already started to make a mental checklist of all of the brothers and sister he had met.

Masaomi, Iori, Azusa, Wataru, Ema, and Subaru.

The first man that came up to him was a tall man with long blonde hair, wearing a sort of traditional clothing with beads dangling from his neck.

He smirked at Uta, holding out his hand and taking it in his, pressing his lips to the skin.

"Hello, you beautiful being. Are you a Goddess that has decided to bless my days?" He purred, looking up at Uta with sultry eyes.

Uta flushed, stuttering as he looked away shyly, too nervous to speak.

"Kanamae-nii! Don't be so rude!" Ema's voice chimed out, smacking him on he head gently.

Kanamae chuckled softly, standing up and smirking condescendingly at Ema.

"Well, aren't you so sharp, little sister?" He asked, baring his teeth in a grin.

Ema rolled her eyes and took Uta's hand. Uta blushed as memories of what had happened earlier rushed back to him, but even as he tried to struggle away from her, she held tightly.

"Uta-nii, these are my brothers, Hikaru-San, Ukyo-San, Yuusuke-San, Tsubaki-San, and Futo-san." She said, pointing to the brothers in order.

Hikaru was a thin man with long brownish/reddish hair, soft eyes and faint makeup. He waved to Uta.

Ukyo was tall and bulky with blonde slicked back hair and piercing blue eyes. He nodded to Uta, doing something in the kitchen.

Yuusuke was dressed in a school uniform with bright red hair, red eyes and a blush on his face as he looked away from Uta.

Futo had soft brown hair, mischievous brown eyes and bright pastel clothes.

And Tsubaki has silvery white hair and bright eyes. He grinned at Uta and waved a bit.

Uta smiled lightly, bowing to them.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all," he said as he stood, not catching the way that a chill rushed through the room.

Tsubaki grinned and got up, skipping over to Uta, "Uta-chan! You're soooo cute!" He squealed, hugging Uta and making him squeak faintly, struggling a little bit.

"A-ah, thank you?!" Uta squeaked, his face lighting up a bright red. Tsubaki grinned, spinning around and sending a smirk to his brothers who glared back at him.

"Annnyyyyywaaaaayyy~," Tsubaki continued, "what kind of things do you enjoy? I don't wanna be some kind of brother who can't see what others interests are~!"

Uta blinked up at Tsubaki, finally peeling himself away from him with a good natured smile.

"A-ah, yes," he said, blushing a bit in embarrassment from what Tsubaki had just done.

He sat down next to a pouting Wataru as the small brother tugged on his sleeve, and folded his hands in his lap.

"W-well, I enjoy drawing," Uta started, looking down at his hands, the stares of his brothers being too much.

"And I like reading," he said, smiling a bit to himself, "as well as hanging out with people and such," he finished, looking up at his brothers who stared back at him. 

His face lit up in flames again, and he looked away shyly.

Cute!!! The thought rang through the minds of the brothers, and Wataru, being next to Uta, clutched onto his arm.

"Do you wanna color with me, nii-chan?" He asked, his face bright with happiness.

Ukyo broke in, frowning deeply at the boy, "after dinner, Wataru," he said.

Uta's stomach gave a growl, and he flushed a bright red in embarrassment.

Tsubaki grinned and tugged Uta up from his seat.

"Come on! Let's get some food inside of you!" He sang, skipping over to the table, plopping Uta down next to his seat.

As the different brothers filled out in the chairs and started to eat, Uta felt a sort of foreboding feeling rush through his body.

He started to eat, ignoring the feeling, and as he continued to eat, listening to the other brothers chatter and talk, the feeling didn't stop.

Something was going to happen..

Something bad... He didn't know what, and the feeling was absolutely killing him.