Chapter 4- Pink Overload

On the island…

They saw huge models of hearts, make up, technologies and almost everything was pink! “This place is way too pink.” shouts Anger.

“Are we at the new island?” said Joy with excitement.

“Yes we are” said Shy smiling from ear to ear.

“You can talk?!?” shouted  everyone at the same time .

“Yup, but only on the island.” said Shy.

“By the way this island is supposed to represent Love and my name isn’t Shy it’s Love.” The emotions were dumbfounded by the fact that Love could talk.

“Is there any ways that we can make you talk anywhere you go?” asked Joy.

“Urmm…. i don’t know….but i have a feeling that there is something on this island which can help me solve my problem and i also have a feeling that i need your help to help me get my permanent voice.” said Love.

“Nice, we will definitely help you! We always help each other right?” said Joy

“Urghh...another quest to complete, the headquarter itself already have a lot of trouble. Now we need to deal with MORE trouble! Urghh, seriously? When did i say i will help her? We just knew her like 10 minutes ago and you want me to help her?” shouted Disgust.

“Everything will be alright, trust me guys, we have been together for more than 10 years!” said Joy soothingly.

“Okay, okay, we’ll just follow your instruction since you have been 'such a great' leader in our headquarter for around 10 years!” said Disgust.

“Guys, can we please get moving now. I just want to get this quest done and go back to my normal job in helping Riley so don’t test my patience in waiting!” warned Anger.

“Okay, let’s get moving but first we need to go to the drugstore because you guys need some makeup so other creatures will want to help us in this quest and that’s also one thing Riley really needs to improve on. You guys don’t have any sense of fashion and makeup!” said Love.

“What in this universe is she talking about? What is drugstore and makeup?” shouted Anger.

“I guess we’ll soon know what it is....” said Joy.