I was kind of getting self-conscious so I asked him what he was staring at?

He shrugged, smiling a little bit more.

Now I was really worried, and was touching my face to see if there was anything on it.

At this action, he was actually laughing.

"Asher stop it, what is it? " I asked getting frustrated.

"Nothing, can't I just stare at my beautiful Natalia. " He said giving me a smirk.

I quickly smiled at the ground, and then rolled my eyes. I looked up and caught him staring at me even more.

"Come on, let's go were going to be late for our reservation" I said opening the door and closing it before he can say a word.

A little while after we pulled up at a little café. We stepped out of his vehicle, and entered in the restaurant.

Once we entered the cafe. Asher walked up to the counter holding Miyas hand. She looked so cute and little compared to his muscular, and tall body.

The host led us to a private table in the back. I was going to grab Miya to sit by me, but she rose her hands in the air for Asher to pick her up to place her in the seat next to him.

He placed her in the inside of the booth and then sat right next to her.  She immediately climbed onto his lap.

I was looking at the scene like a crazy person. Asher probably seen my face because he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and opened up the menu.

I shook my head and looked down at my own menu as well. I'm fully convinced that she loves him more than me.

I was interrupted by Miyas loud laugh ripping through the restaurant from Asher tickling her on her sides.

I looked down at my menu again.  Yup, fully convinced I thought to myself.

After we knew what we wanted we put our menu to the side.

"So, how's the hotel?"

"It's alright, but we're comfortable." I said.

Asher frowned at this response, but sobered up and gave a natural on a few seconds after.

"Oh really? " He said asking me with a tilted face and a slight smirk.

I leaned on the table staring at him with a challenged smile.

"Yes, very much so."

He looked at me for a little while longer. Before he sat back on the seat and looked at Miya on his lap.

This always happens especially the past month he will bring up my living situation, hoping that I would tell him that I want him now, and that the chase is over, but in some ways, I'm just like Asher. 

Stubborn.

For some reason I don't want the chase to be over. However, I can see that he's getting frustrated with it.

And then he would become silent. Which should always be better than him yelling, but sometimes quietness is worse than actually being angry so there's that...

I was going to say something, but a bright smile, and a rapidly moving mouth blinded me from my thought.

The waiter came to our table, asking us for drinks and food. After the waiter took our orders, it was silent and awkward for a little while.

"Asher can you please put a smile on your face, and stop looking so upset." I said squinting my eyes at him.

He looked up at me and just scrunched his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders.