Chapter 32

Natalia POV

He was scrambling in the bathroom mirror trying to find something.

His hands kept shaking from anger that everything he touched in a rush will just fall down.

Bothered by seeing the sight. I barged in the bathroom and tried to help.

"What are you looking for?" I asked concern.

He didn't respond he just kept on searching. I finally saw him pull the first aid kit out.

However, he just dropped it on the ground, scattering the items on the floor.

"Asher, calm down!"

"Don't tell me to calm down Natalia!"

"Sit down!" I screamed at him.

"Don't tell me-"

"No, you're going to sit down on that chair and let me take care of your hands because you obviously can't!" I yelled at him cutting him off.

He hesitated at first but he sighed when he looked at my face. He leaned on the sink, not even sitting in the chair, while not following all my instructions.

However, he did wait for me to get stuff together to help him. I got some bandages, wiping cloth, and peroxide to clean it.

I stood in front of him grabbed his hands and cleaned them in the sink. While I was doing this his face was set in a frown.

He probably thought that I was treating him like a baby. But so, what?

I dried off his hands gently. I then took a wiping cloth, wiping the blood of his hands and knuckles.

I then opened the peroxide pouring it on his skin. He flinches a little and hisses.

He looked up from his hands. His eyes landed on my exposed skin, and ripped dress. He looked at me up and down in anger.

I dropped the stuff on the sink and tried to cover myself up with my dress as best I could. I was embarrassed and for some reason I felt bad.

"Sorry" I muttered.

He didn't say anything for a while, but continued to stare at my dress.

" Don’t be sorry, it wasn’t your fault. You should of took someone with you."

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You should of took someone with you to the bathroom." He repeated.

"Who was I going to take, Jason? Let alone in the bathroom?" I asked chuckling a little.

"No not Jason!" He said irritated.

"Then who?"

"Me, you could of took me." He said.

I looked up and met his gaze which was set on my face already. I decided to use that little slip up as an advantage.

"You would to that for me? If I dare say. The most heartless Asher going out of his way to protect and care for-"

"And you ruined it." He said rolling his eyes.

"You know It." I said giving him a teasing smile in return. And finished bandaging up his hands.

"But really Thank you I appreciate it, I know you don't like to have these little gushy moments, and you probably would have done it for anyone-"

"Not exactly." He said looking down at his hands.

"Not exactly what?" I asked.

"I wouldn't do it for anyone." He said looking up into my eyes. We held a gaze for a minute. Until Miya came running into the bathroom towards me.