Your order will arrive in a minute. She said and left.

Guys I will be back. I said and left the boys alone.

Zayn’s Pov

Kory.  I said

Yes, Zayn.

Ah, I wanted to ask ya something.

Go on.

Why did you jump off the bridge last time?

To seek forgiveness from the devil.

No I mean why did you?

Ah I already said I had to seek forgiveness.

What I am trying to ask is? Are you two dating? I asked because you know it seems as if they are dating. Tell me who jumps off a bridge only to seek forgiveness from a colleague.

Wo wo wo  Zayn. We are not dating like any way. Nah no way.  Why would you think like that? He said disagreeing.

You and her. You two look like you are dating. Both of you are always together. You call each other names that you know a gf and a bf uses.  I was saying but Kory spoke.

Zayn, oh god you guys were thinking this the whole time that the devil and I were dating… oh god. And zayn not only bf and gf use those words best friends use that too. 

Best friends???? I asked

What more can we be? We can only remain best friends not more than that. Never. I don’t like her in that way. I love her there’s no doubt but it’s not a  you know. He said

Really???? I asked

Yep and she has a boyfriend Zayn and I don’t date those who are already in a relation. He said. I am so stupid am I not. Stupid me.

Make way guys m commin with the food. Zara said and she put two bowls. One was full of rice, the other was full of leaf. The old lady brought other two. One had some uncooked meat and the other had sauce.

Let’s cook the meat. Zara said and heated the pan. After it was heated she put on some meat and the meat started sizzling. After the meat was done she took a leaf on her hand and added some mould of rice, the cooked meat and the sauce and she wrapped the whole thing into a package. It looked like a golf ball.

Okay so who wants to try first? Zara asked and Niall was the first to raise his hands.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh… niall said opening his mouth and she fed him. He started chewing it.

How is it???? Zara asked

It’s uh . it’s so fucking good. I love it. Oh the taste of the jucy meat. So good . niall said.

I knew it that you would love it. She said with a smile. We started eating the wraps. They truly were delicious.

Here try it with the soju Zara said handing me a glass of soju. I drank it with the wrap. It tasted not so good first but it was good afterwards. We ate a lot like a lot. Zara drank way too much soju. She looked drunk.

Zara , I think you should stop drinking now, it’s getting too much . I said

Nope I am all good zayn. Let me drink more. I love soju. Cheers. She said and drank it in one shot.

Yeah zayn let’s drink till we die. Niall said. He is drunk too.

Devil I think it’s too much now. Stop drinking.

No I wanna drink more. Zara whined.

This girl isn’t gonna listen to me. So let’s get out before she drinks so much that she can’t wake up tomorrow. Kory said and we were out of the restaurant.