"Why the hell are you saying all this Jaxon!?"  I looked at him while he stared at me with no emotion in his eyes.

"This is the last time you'll see me. The last time we will ever talk. The last time I would protect you. They are gone. There is no more of them. When they don't have a boss, they leave. They can live a different life then the fûck up one me and Landon live in. I'm leaving you Jordan."

It felt like the whole world came crashing down on me and I felt my heart start to split.
"W-what?"

He clenched his jaw, "I'm leaving. I won't be there for you to cry on. I won't be there. When you turn around, I won't be there smiling at you. When you are asleep, I won't be watching over you. This is the last time I would ever talk to you. I hope you have a better life, because all I have done was cause destruction in it."

"No...no Jaxon....you can't." I whispered while I started to walk towards him. He took a step back while I took one forward.

"Bye Jordan."

"Jaxon....no." 

He turned around and went to unlock the door, so I started to walk fast towards him but I was yanked back by all the wires in my hand and wrist. "Jaxon!"

He ignored me and unlocked the door and open it. He took a step out while I was pulling the wires in my hand out.

He can't leave me.

He just can't.

"Jaxon!" I yelled while I tugged on the wires but somewhere stuck in there.

"Goodbye Jordan." he whispered again but I heard the emotion in his voice.

He was out the door but I stopped him by three words.

"I love you!"

He stopped right in his tracks and froze.

"I love you Jaxon! You cant leave me! You just can't! I can't see myself with out you no more!" Tears rimmed my eyes and while I was fighting with these freakin wires.

"Jaxon please!"

"I don't love you Jordan." He whispered.

That's it.

My heart broke and shattered everywhere. I stopped what I was doing and stared at his back.

"I never have."

And with that he walked out closing the door behind him.

"J-Jaxon." I whispered while the tears feel down and I slowly fell down on my knees. It felt like the world was turning against me and couldn't seem to understand why.

Why me?

What have I done?

Nothing, I done nothing.

All I got was bad things.

Now I've gotten the worst of all.

A broken heart.

******

:,(

I told you guys this one you guys would love.

I hate Jaxon so much. I have a passion for it.

I can't believe he broke our broken girls heart!!!!

My baby girl!!

:,(

I said if you guys got to 250 comments I would post an bonus chapter, so here you go?

How was it?

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon...
SS