xx

I was stunned. Next to me was my family which I had protected for years, and kneeling infront of me was a man I loved, the father of my favorite person and a man who would protect me, and my family.

"Dominika Volkov, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He said again, and with patience and admiration which I could feel radiate off of him.

I stood stunned, almost ready to evaporate and disappear, but I feel so grounded and ready for this at the same time, it scared me.

"She's surprised. And she hates it." Solaris said.

"At least then I know that she's just thinking of ways to kill us." Vlad said.

"She's not going to kill us." Konstantin said.

"She'll torture us until we beg for death, then set us free, watch us for about three years and then kill us when we think that everything is safe." Milo said.

"Then she'll kill Dmitry and me first, then Konstantin, Milosevic, and Vladimir." Boris said.

"Yeah, I'll die first." Dmitry said. "But why doesn't Solaris die?"

"Because, I'm her favorite, plus who's going to all of  your funerals?" Solaris spoke up.

Then as usual they began to argue.

And Cain who was still waiting for me to answer, so I silently nodded.

"What took you so long?" I said as tears rushed from my eyes.

He picked me up, and kissed me.

"Never again will you have to protect everyone, alone." Cain said wiping the tear trails off of my face.

"Awww..." Everyone had apparently stoped fighting just long enough to see us.

"Alright, thanks to all of you I'm engaged and happy. And for this happiness to continue, we all have to work together." I said.

"Hold on. We barely function properly living together, but now we have to work together." Boris said.

"What about the plan before now? There are still, breathing meat sacks in the basement." Milo said, and was quickly knocked out by both Konstantin and Vlad.

"I've got him." Boris picked up his body and sat him up.

"What was that all about?" Milo awoke.

"Come eat, lunch is ready." Yiska entered wiping her hands off.

"Thank you, Yiska." We all said, heading to the kitchen.

We all sat around the large cedar mahogany table, for the first time, Cain and I at the ends and to my left Dmitry, followed by Boris, Vlad, Milo and Konstantin. The same on Cain's left, Cathal, Oisin, Eion and Connor.

"So, we have to work with these dingos now. That's fine but they have to work our way." Solaris said.

"I don't think your one to make that decision." Oisin said.

Vlad became unsettled and almost threw a knife across the table, before he looked at me.

"I think your right, it's only fair. Plus, I've seen how they work at its ridiculous." I said. "We'll start the training tomorrow, if nothing obscene occurs in the next 24 hours."

And just as I said that, one of my men entered holding a transcript and handed it to Dmitry, who's unsteady facial expression on led me to believe the worst.

"Dominika, there's a problem." He said slowly.

I looked at him intently, "What's wrong?" I continued my meal.

"Axel has Bailey." He said.

******************************

Hello darlings,

I know this chapter is short, but I promise to make up for it, and yes I know for some this may be confusing and for others no surprise, and maybe even an outrage for few but it is what it is.

So, does she get her darling boy back? What does she give up in order to do so? Does she just finally put a bullet threw Axel's skull?

Read and find out.

Read. Vote. Comment. Live. Love. Eat Pizza. Rock. Roll.

Luv,

    Nova