chapter 11 x

Warnling: This might be a bit mature.

-Niall's P.O.V-

She was ready? 

"A-Are you sure?" I asked, making sure she wasn't drunk or hungover.

She nodded, with a happy look in her eyes. I had to make sure.

"What band am I in?" I asked. I barely mentioned it, so this was a real question.

"One Direction, Harry made up the name, and also because it sounds cool when you say it. Why do you ask?" She said. Okay, she was really confident. 

"Are you positive, that you're ready?" I asked. If she says she is, but then she really wasn't, I'll hate myself forever and I will never forgive myself for hurting someone like her. She nodded. 

"okay." I said, in a whisper. She was staring into my eyes. I wanted her. Badly.

She looked down into my eyes, and smiled. I cupped her face, and kissed her gently. Only for a second though, and pulled away. She looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

"What the hell." She said. I burst out laughing. She kissed me again, but this time, harder. She pulled away, but I just drew myself back to her. She pulled away, and pulled my hand upstairs. I stopped, picked her up, and walked up the stairs. She threw herself on the bed. I stared at her, and I couldn't get my eyes off of her. I was ready.

-Juliet's P.O.V-

That. Was. Amazing. I'm in love with Niall, and that felt good. I'm so glad that he didn't force me, and that I didn't force him. I took a shower. The water felt nice on my body, because it washed away the stress of Niall being gone for 2 months. I got out and put on sweatpants and a Jack Wills t-shirt. Niall was downstairs, overwhelmd. He looked at me, and a smile lit up his whole face. He hugged me, when Lou, Liam, Harry, and Zayn walked in. 

"I told her." Niall said, with sorrow in his eyes.

Zayn ran up and hugged me.

"We don't want to leave Juliet! Please come with us!" He shouted, squeezing me tightly. 

"Okay." I said. Niall, Lou, Liam, and Harry all picked their heads up. I was smiling.

"W-Wait, s-so you're coming with u-s?" Niall said, standing up. He looked so happy. I nodded. He ran up and hugged me.

"this is fantasic!" Liam shouted.

As I was hugging Niall, my phone started ringing.

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world? 

"Snow Patrol!" they all shouted. I nodded, and got my phone. It was my Mum.

"Hello, Juliet?" She said.

"MOMMY!!" I shouted into the phone. The boys laughed at me.

"How have you been? How's the UK?" She asked, warmly. I told her about the boys and Niall.

"Oh yay! Good for you. I just have some, sad news.." She said, starting to get a bit choked up.

"What is it, mom?" I said, now worried.

She was silent.

"Mom?" I said.

"I h-have cancer." She said, starting to cry. 

"W-What? N-no Mom stop joking w-with me." I said, now startng to cry as well. Niall and Laim looked at me. 

"Is everything okay?" they asked, worried. I shook my head. I held up my pointer finger meaning "1 Minute."