Wedding

Today is the big day.

You have a limo come and pick you guys up.

"I cant believe this Edd!" you gasp.

"Anything for my princess...almost Queen!" Edd answers.

~Time skip~

You get to the church and see your dad. He holds your hand and you two walk down the isle. You get up to the officiant and you hold Edds hand.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Edd Gould and (first) (last) in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife," he explains, "Edd Gould and (first) (last), remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, does not mean the sun has gone away. And, if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight," he keeps going, "Do you Edd Gould, take (Y/N) to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do," Edd says.

"And Do you (Y/N) , take Edd Gould to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

You take a long, hard thought.

"I do," you say.

"I OBJECT" Tord yells.

"Oh shut up Tord" you shout.

"I give you this ring, a symbol of my love, as I give to you all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are," you and Edd say while exchanging rings.

"And now, by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Edd kisses you and you two sign the marriage certificate. You are now husband and wife!

You guys go and you cut the cake. The cake shaped as cola. Then you smash the piece in Edd's face.

It's time to throw the bouquet. All your friends (and Edd's) gather up and you throw it. Matt catches it and screams "YESSSSSS HAHA IN YOUR FACES" then he gives it to Jon.

Then another limo pulls up and you get in with Edd!

"Edd where are we going?" you ask.

"Hell" he answers.