Bad news first?

You arrive at the hospital and walk into Jon's room.

"Hello," the doctor says calmly.

"Is Jon okay?" Matt erupts.

"Well..." doctor looks away.

"IS HE OKAY" Matt screams in tears.

"He is dead," the doctor grieves.

WHAT??????

"HOLY SHIT" you, Edd, and Matt scream.

Matt is bawling, so are you. This is so awful. You can't believe it when Matt pulls a gun out of his pocket and puts it to his head. You go to grab it and scream,

"NOOOOOO!"

He pulls the trigger and it aims toward Edd. The bullet hits him in the head. You scream loudly.

"EDDIE!" {RHPS reference, Edd would have wanted this, he loved that movie}

Now things have gotten way out of hand. Jon and Edd are dead! Matt was going to commit suicide. The doctors ears are now bleeding. Matt locks the door and knocks out the doctor.

"What is happening???" You cry.

"I always loved you... Edd stole you from me, Y/N!" he begins.

"We were never a thing!" you interject.

"Now calm down sweetheart. What I am going to do next will not hurt a bit. You resist and I kill you," He finishes.

He walks toward you and starts kissing your neck. You head-butt him and stab a shot close to you in his arm. He drifts asleep. You rush to Edd.

"I love you so much Edd..." you say in tears, "I know you don't hear me but I saw the text you sent to Tom saying you were going to propose. If you were alive I would say yes. I will never forget you"

You hold his hand that's covered and blood and a tear drips on it. Then you stand up, still wish his hand in yours...go to let go but he pulls back.

"EDD!" You shriek in joy and tears.

All the blood had cleared.

"You may now kiss the bride," Matt says.

You and Edd kiss.

"What happened to me?" Matt asks.

"You shot Edd and tried to-" you get interrupted.

"Uhhhhh...I was drunk." he starts crying, "I promise I will never steal Tom's Smirnoff again!!! I just wanted a taste and nearly killed Edd. Is Jon okay?"

"He passed," You cry.

"NOOOOOO" Matt screams, again...

You and Edd go over to comfort him.

"Everything will be alright...He loved you. And he will watch over you. He will take care of you Matt, remember that. We all love you too, so don't feel lonely" Edd cheers Matt up.

"Magic has happened here!" You say, "Great things will happen!"

You blink and then you see Edd in front of you... in bed. It must've all been a dream, except, maybe, that text from Tom?

"Be my queen Y/N!" Edd says holding up a pizza that spells 'PLEASE?" in pepperoni.

"YESSSS!" You cry!

"Wait...is Jon sick?" You ask.

"No...Why?" Edd answers.

"Just part of my dream," You mumble.

You and Edd eat the pizza as you tell him your dream. You CAN'T WAIT to plan the wedding!