Chapter Nine

Bill sighed when he finished. He felt the sea around him rush to Mabel, he knew he was to late when she started to glow faintly. "I wont let that happen." He growled and placed his hands on her chest. He closed his eyes and focused on his life force. He could feel the sea attempting to stop him. He felt the power flow into Mabel, banishing any venom in her blood until it was all gone and he was at his last breaths.

"There, Dipper, I hearby appoint you the new Guardian of the Sea. Make me proud. Goodbye." He went limp when he exhaled his final breath. The sea swirled around him, lifting Mabel off of him and him off the ground. It twisted his body until he started to glow. The glow grew so bright and then it stopped. Bill was gone. His soul had formed a small charm in the shape of a triangle with a blue pine tree inset in the center. Engraved on the back were the following words:

I'm sorry I left Dipper. But I saved Mabel for you. Keep the sea safe for me. I'll see you again one day when it's your time to pass the Guardianship onto another one with the gift. Goodbye, we'll meet again some sunny day.

When Dipper found the charm, he wanted to scream and cry and tear his hair out. But he didn't because he knew Bill wouldn't want that. He gave Dipper a job to do and by gods he was going to do it because he loved Bill.

❄️❄️❄️

Wendy watched as Pacifica screamed at empty air. The Sea witch was going crazy as her past finally caught up to her. But one more figure joined the group that only Pacifica could see. "Bill! How are you here!" She screamed. Bill chuckled.

"Oh dear Pacifica. It's called sacrificing yourself for the ones you love. Not for your own gain." He threw her across the ship. She landed with a thunk on the wheel. Groaning she tried to stand but felt weak. She turned her head and saw  Dipper behind her with a sword that had pierced her chest. He had tears shining in his eyes.

"You tried to take my sister from me. You took my parents and Bill, the one I loved," Dipper twisted the sword making Pacifica cry out in pain. "I won't let you take anything else. Nothing." Tears fell from his eyes as the light faded from Pacifica's. He left go of the sword. The sun was beginning to set.

"I will see you again Bill," He whispered as the apparitions began to fade. "We'll meet again, some sunny day. I love you."

✨The End✨

Sorry it's short snowflakes. But I had to wrap it up for the epilogue. And I'm close to crying. Thanks for all the views and votes. You don't know how much it means to me.