The whole view of the city could be seen as the train passed by with average speed. Jungkook gasped as he looked outside the window just to see buildings after buildings and people scattered all over the streets of Seoul.

"Wow, this is awesome." Jungkook whispered under his breath, the overwhelming feeling in his chest seems to grow more and more, the reality of the situation that he was in Seoul finally registered in his mind.

Jimin who was sitting in front of the younger smiled with fondness as he watched Jungkook become amazed at the city. It reminded Jimin of what he was like when he first came to Seoul.

Suddenly the comfortable silence inside the train was broken when a woman's voice spoke through the speakers reminding the passengers that they have arrived in Seoul station.

"Jungkook we're here." Jimin said as he ushered Jungkook to get this belongings and stood towards the door, getting ready to get off the train.

Once the train came to a complete stop and the sliding doors opened, both men stepped out and went on towards the cab station.

"Hey can I drop by my new school? You can just fetch me there later." Jungkook asked.

Jimin was confused as to why Jungkook wanted to drop by the school, he was already enrolled and all his paperworks are done, so what seems to be the problem that he needed to go to their school?

"Yes of course, anything for you Jungkookie. But why?" Jimin asked as he took all of Jungkook's bags to carry.

"I promised Taehyung that I'll meet him the moment I come to Seoul." He replied.

As Jimin heard the unfamiliar name he felt a certain feeling, one that he did not like. The heavy feeling lingered and Jimin felt himself frown just thinking about this 'Taehyung' guy and how Jungkook never mentioned him before, nor did he like the idea of the younger meeting him the moment he comes to Seoul.

"Who's Taehyung?" Jimin asked rather very anger and started to walk faster making Jungkook run to follow him.

"He's a friend of mine. When you left to go to Seoul, Taehyung's family moved in our neighborhood and he became my bestfriend. His parents decided that he should also go to the same school as mine so we enrolled at the same time but he came to Seoul a little earlier than me." Jungkook explained as he smiled widely unaware of the older male's deep frown.

Jimin stopped in his tracks. The heavy feeling grew heavier just at the thought of the younger spending time with someone else while he was away, and he didn't like that.

Jimin glared at Jungkook and growled. "You will not go to school. We will go straight to the apartment."

Then he suddenly started walking faster and remained glaring straight which made the younger surprised and follow him quickly.

"But hyung! You said I can-"

"I said no Jungkook! And that's final!" Jimin exclaimed loudly which gained the attention of the people around them.

Jungkook knew Jimin was short tempered and easily gets carried away by his anger so he knew best not to argue back, but this was just unfair for him.

"Tell me first why I can't go! Just a second ago you agreed and now you're telling me I can't? What's with the sudden change of decision!" Jungkook argued back.

Jimin stopped in his track and pondered on his thoughts, why did he disagree with Jungkook meeting this certain friend of his? Jimin didn't know but he didn't like the idea.

"You will not go. That's final Jeon Jungkook." Jimin spoke each word firmly.

Jungkook was shocked to say the least, this was the first time Jimin ever got angry at him to this extent. He never got angry at the younger, nor did they ever argue like this before.

"You're not my parent to tell me what I can or can't do! You don't even own me!" Jungkook bursted out.

Jimin felt his heart crash at the last sentence.

It was true, he didn't own the younger nor was he someone to tell Jungkook what he is or is not allowed to do. But something inside Jimin told him otherwise.

"You will come with me and that's it. If you still want to go with that Taehyung of yours then goodluck finding your way to the apartment." Jimin said ending their arguement and started walking.

Jungkook could only glare at the man walking in front of him and giving up with a sigh as he started to follow him.

It was unfair, so unfair for him. But he couldn't do anything. Jungkook was in Seoul, a place unfamiliar to him, he doesn't know anyone or any place here.

He only had Jimin here so he had no choice but to follow.

——

"Jungkookie." Jimin said softly as he knocked on the door of Jungkook's room for nth time that evening.

"Go away." Jungkook said glaring from behind the door wishing that the older can feel his glare from behind.

"You need to eat dinner or else you'll get sick." Jimin said as he knocked again.

"I hate you." Jungkook whispered but it was loud enough for Jimin to hear.

The older sighed.

"I cooked ramen and lamb skewers." Jimin told the younger hoping that he could convince him to eat and get out of his room.

Then he heard the click of the door knob and saw Jungkook going out of the room glaring at him as he sped his way towards the table.

Jimin chuckled at him and just shrugged.

He was about to join Jungkook to eat but then he suddenly heard a vibrating sound inside the room so he went in and looked around to see Jungkook's phone vibrating.

He saw that someone was calling so he picked up the phone thinking that it might be important and that he should give it to Jungkook.

But when he saw who was calling he started feeling the familiar heaviness in his chest.

'Taehyungie'

With a heavy feeling in his chest, Jimin ignored the call and after a few seconds the call ended but then suddenly the phone vibrated, he looked at it to see that Taehyung had messaged the younger.

And that's when he lost it.

[ Taehyungie. 8:36
Are you fine Jungkook? Is that Jimin hyung of yours still bothering you? Do you want me to come fetch you? You know I'm always here for you, don't worry.]

—x—