11 years ago

"Hello!! I'm Jimin and I'm 10 years old! You just moved here right?" A chubby faced boy smiled towards the smaller boy in front of him.

"H-hi, I'm J-jeon Jungkook and I'm 8 y-years old." The smaller boy stuttered as he kept his head hung low trying not to look at the boy infront of him.

Jungkook's family just moved into a new house and the moment they settled in Jungkook played in the front garden until the boy next door approached him.

"Come on don't be shy! Let's play!!" Jimin said holding the younger boy's hand causing Jungkook to look up to his hyung.

The smaller boy nodded his head. Jimin smiled making Jungkook smile as well showing his cute teeth that people often compared to a bunny's.

"Tag you're it!" The older one said poking the smaller boy lightly and running away. Jungkook was shocked and it took him a minute to register in his mind that he was 'it'.

So Jungkook ran and tried to follow Jimin but the said boy was no where to be found.

The young boy turned around trying to find Jimin and was on the verge of crying as he was left alone and was a bit far away from home.

Then suddenly someone tapped Jungkook on his shoulders, when he turned around he was greeted by the person he was looking for holding a red balloon.

"Sorry I left you, but here you go!" Jimin smiled widely and offered the red balloon to the younger one.

"T-thank you." Jungkook replied and smiled taking the red balloon from the boy's hand.

Both children played together like there was no tomorrow until their parents called them.

"Jungkookie!! See you tomorrow!" Jimin yelled from the house next to Jungkook's.

As both Jimin and Jungkook waved at each other, both of the children could not deny the the immense happiness they felt that day. They knew they had a strong bond together.

——

11 years later

"Jungkookieee!" Jimin said trying to catch the said boy's attention.

He's been trying to call Jungkook's name over and over again trying to catch his attention but the boy couldn't get his eyes off of his cellphone.

The older felt his frown grow deeper, Jimin was getting pissed as he was still being ignored no matter how hard he tried to gain the attention of a certain raven haired male.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed as he slapped the younger's head slightly making the boy surprised and almost fall off his seat.

He looked at the person behind him and glared at him. "Hyung!!" Jungkook whined. "I was almost gonna beat my high score goddamn it!"

"Watch your words Jungkook." Jimin warned as he watched the younger in amusement.

"What do you want?" The younger asked making the older smile wider.

"Let's play! Please, Jungkookie!" Jimin  replied but Jungkook only looked away and continued playing his game.

"Play by yourself hyung, I'm busy." He answered not looking at the man in front of him.

Jimin pouted and took Jungkook's phone from him and ran away. Jungkook was surprised and ran after him. "Hey! You're so childish, give me back my phone!" Jungkook yelled but all Jimin did was stick his tounge out.

Jungkook ran until he lost Jimin and couldn't find him.

But then suddenly someone tickled him from behind which caused him to lose control and fall to the ground as he laughed his heart out.

"H-hyung stop it!" Jungkook was a laughing mess as he begged Jimin to stop. He was rolling on the grass practically swinging his arms, legs and head around just to get Jimin's hands off him.

The older stood up and smirked, he was very satisfied that he finally got the younger's attention and actually got to play with him even just for a while.

"You never play with me these days!" Jimin pouted trying to tell Jungkook that he was disappointed. "Where did my little Kookie go? It was just like yesterday when you were a small child and you followed me everywhere and begged me to play with you." Jimin said reminiscing the past.

"That was like years ago hyung, besides I'm old and mature now." The younger replied as he tried to stand up and ask his phone back.

With the younger's reply, Jimin felt a wave of emotions flash through him. Jungkook was right, he was growing old and is going to be an adult soon but Jimin wished he didn't.

Jimin felt his heart grow tight just imagining the younger grow to be a fine man and leaving him for good. With a sad sigh he turned to face Jungkook with a cheerful smile and pinched his cheeks as he gave the younger his phone back.

"Come on now, you better fix your things, remember that I went here to pick you up and take you with me. Since you're gonna transfer to a new school in Seoul you're gonna live with me." Jimin said as he pushed Jungkook towards his house.

Jimin was actually very happy that Jungkook decided to attend college in Seoul, the same school Jimin is currently in.

Jimin left Busan 4 years ago to live in Seoul to and attend college there, Seoul offered a lot of good quality education for the course he wanted so he took the chance and left his home town with a heavy heart. Since then he hasn't been visiting his parents that often which means that he couldn't see Jungkook much.

But now that Jungkook is gonna live with him and attend the same school together, he'll be able to see him everyday, to hug him, to touch him, to talk to him.

Jimin felt his heart burst just thinking about living with him. When he left Busan years ago, that also meant he had to leave his childhood friend, the love of his life. Jimin was deeply, madly inlove with Jungkook that no words could describe the happiness he was feeling right now.

Just as that moment Jungkook stepped out of his house with some bags along with his mother and father talking to him. Jimin smiled as he gazed at Jungkook with love and fondness.

Jimin will do anything that it takes to make sure Jungkook would be by his side. He won't let them part again.

I will make sure Jungkook is mine.

—x—