Chapter 18

I've got 1k+ votes and the story is #699 in fan fiction!!!!!
*sobs*
Thank you so much guys!!
Chapter dedicated to Calla_Horanxx because her comment was so sweet!

And nobody wanted to hear what came out of Liam's mouth next;

“No”

Louis and Harry looked at each other with confusion while Niall stared at Liam, tears threatening to spill.

“What do you mean ‘No’?” Harry asked, softly rubbing Liam's arm.

“No this can't be! I never asked for this!” Liam said raising his voice.

“Listen Li, this is a surprise for all of us, okay? But remember you told me you'll give yourself another chance...” Harry trailed off, trying his best to keep the situation at bay.

“I said I'd give myself another chance at a relationship!” Liam said, his voice clearly louder than necessary.

“These things come with relationships, man.” Harry argued.

“No they fucking do not! I'm not even ready for a relationship, let alone a fucking CHILD!” Liam was full on yelling now.

“Liam, you don't have to yell. Let's just sit down and figure this out please.” It was Louis' turn to comfort him now.

“There's nothing to figure out Louis. I don't want a child.” Liam's voice returning to normal.

“Liam listen to yourself! What's wrong with you? This is your child!” Harry was clearly running short on patience.

“I never asked for a child Harry.” Liam said.

He turned to Niall and continued;

“This was a mistake. Maybe you should abort the baby.” Liam said shaking his head.

Louis gasped, while Niall's hand immediately went to his bump-almost like a reflex-.

“STOP! Just fucking stop! If you don't want this baby then go to hell. It's my child! I'll take care of him or her on my own! I don't need help from an asshole like you. I'll give him or her the love of two fathers. We don't need you!” Niall exclaimed, tears now pouring out.

“Well then good luck to you” Liam said as he stormed out of the living room.

The moment the front door was heard being shut, Niall broke down.

He dropped to his knees and let out a heart breaking sob.

Louis was immediately by his side.

Niall held on to Louis and cried his eyes out.

He felt like his world was tumbling down.

Yes, he liked Liam but what was more painful was not that Liam rejected him, but the fact that Liam told Niall to abort his baby.

He would never forgive Liam about this.

While Niall cried hugging his best friend, Harry stood on the side, wanting to give them privacy.

Niall wiped his eyes after some time and looked at Louis with red rimmed eyes;

“I should go home, Lou.”

The Boy He Never Noticed- L.Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें