Chapter:2

Louis met Niall at the entrance of the club and then they walked in after showing the bouncer their I.D cards.

The music was loud and the bass thumping with some crazy disco lights.

Louis already felt out of place. He wasn't used to such a loud atmosphere. Sure he went to a lot of parties when he was a teenager but when his kids were born he left that life behind and began a more ‘sober' one.

Niall immediately started dragging Louis towards the bar where he was sure the Irish lad would get piss drunk. He ordered Louis a strong alcoholic drink-whose name he couldn't pronounce-claiming that he needed to get drunk in order to get laid.

Louis took a small sip just to taste it and felt the familiar burn down his throat. He liked it. He missed it. Niall ordered six shots-three for each- and downed them in a blink of eye. Louis however hesitated as he wasn't sure if getting drunk was a good idea, he had two sons to take care of.

After contemplating for a few moments he thought that a few wouldn't hurt. Niall was already on his second round of shots.

Only half an hour later, Niall was already drunk and moving lazily at the beat of music. It wasn't long after Niall shouted in Louis' ear so he could be heard over the music, “I see someone good, I'm gonna go!”. Louis could only nod in response. He watched the blonde move towards the dance floor where he started dancing drunkenly to seduce the guy he had his eyes on.

It wasn't long after he had a guy attached to his back with brown hair. He was quite buff to be honest.

“Tomlinson!?" a voice caused Louis to break out of his trance. He turned to find out the source of noise and he was met with a guy with breath taking green eyes looking curiously at him. The guy was much taller than Louis so he had to crank his neck up to look directly into the mesmerizing green eyes of the stranger.

Louis was slightly confused as to why the stranger knew his last name.

“Louis Tomlinson right?" The stranger asked. Louis just nodded confusingly.

“You went to Doncaster High right?" This just added to the confusion of the smaller lad.
“Umm..... Have we met before?"

“Holy shit it is you!!" He exclaimed ignoring Louis' question. Louis just raised his eyebrows at the stranger who had yet to introduce himself.

“You don't remember me do you?" The green eyed lad asked.

“Clearly not." That came out rude which wasn't Louis' intention but the guy just wasn't getting to the point.

“I'm Harry! Harry Styles. We were together in year 10."

And then it all dawned on Louis. The familiar green eyes, that deep raspy voice and those amazing dimples. He was standing right in front of Harry Styles!!