"I thought you had to be approved and stuff?"

"Oh we did. Someone came by and started checking stuff off of a list and said we were free to adopt. So we went and adopted you. "

"But why me? Why wouldn't you want someone younger?" I asked.

"Well, with younger kids, you have to lie to them about parents until they get older and I guess drunk me didn't like that idea. Drunk me is smart. I should listen to him more often. But I wanted you because according to the interwebs, you seemed pretty cool. We just wanted to interview you to make sure you fit your description." He said.

"Dude this isn't Tinder. All of the information and stuff is 100% real." I laughed.

"Well we didn't know that." He said there were several minutes of silence.

"So did you like our little surprise?" Alex asked.

"Like? That's an understatement. I sang with Cody freaking Carson. Do you know how many times I've dreamt about that moment? That was probably the second or third best thing to happen in my life." I said.

"I'm glad you liked it, but it's actually Charles." Said a voice behind me. I saw that it was Cody and my face tinted red.

"Charles?" I questioned.

"Yeah. It's my middle name." He said. The only thing running through my mind was that peck on the cheek. Why did he kiss me?

"Sounded good at the time." Cody said.

"Uh-what?"

"You were thinking out loud again." Alex told me. Dammit.

"That wasn't in your head either." He said.

"ALEX I HAVE THE VIDEO HALF FINISHED COME LOOK AT THIS SHIT IT'S DOPE AS HELL!" Jack yelled, earning a bunch of 'shut ups.'

I started thinking about how calm Jack acts compared to-well, any other time. Maybe it's the tour, maybe it's maybelline. I've seen all the videos on YouTube, I've seen the straight to DVD things, I've read things on Tumblr, I've seen his snapchat stories! Where his crazy at?

Cody and I had a jam session while we played on Alex's Xbox. I was currently kicking his ass in a race to the pole on New Super Mario Bros.

"How the hell are you beating me? Wait, I want a yoshi horse too!" He complained.

"Alright, alright!" I said. I picked him up and threw him into the hole things. I shuffled toward the pole as his bubble chased after me. I popped him out and jumped into the flag pole.

"You," he paused to point at me, "are a dirty stinking cheater." He stated.

"I prevented you from dying." I said in defense. He shook his head and laughed. The bus came to a sudden stop and Rian came back.

"Hey man we're at the airport." Cody stood up and gave Rian a bro hug. Cody walked off the bus and I remembered something. I ran off the bus to catch up with him.

"Cody!" I called. He stopped and looked at me.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could get a picture with you."

"Uh, yeah sure." He said. I took out my phone and snapped a pic.

"Oh, and I got this for you." He said. He pulled out a bag and handed it to me.

"Thank you so much Cody. You should probably go before you miss your flight."

"Yeah. Well, bye Blake." He said.

"See you, Cody." He walked into the airport doors and I walked toward the bus. My only problem? It was moving.

"Shit!" I yelled. I ran as fast as I could but it wasn't fast enough. Our bus was leaving without me. I picked up the speed and made it to the bus closest to me. I started banging on it as hard as I could.