Chapter 1

The above picture is how I imagined the Kevin Day character would look like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber POV

I was asleep when I felt Kevin's arm move from around my waist. I turned around and saw him heading to the bathroom. I reached for my phone on the nightstand to look at the time and it was 7:15.

"Where are you going this early?", I asked getting out of bed while he came out of the bathroom, dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He is so sexy with his perfect abs, his smooth brown skin and his muscles that were popping out in all of the right place.

"Are you checking me out?", he asked with a smirk walking towards me.

"Your mine so I can check you out when ever I want and however I want", I said wrapping my arms around his waist and looking up at him.

"That's right!", he said giving me a kiss on the lips and I felt his wet mustache. "I have to go to work early today", he said while walking into the closet.

"Oh", I said a little disappointed. He's been spending a lot of time at work lately.

"Come on babe, don't be upset. Find something to keep you occupied till I get back", he said while walking out of the closet with his outfit in his hand.

"I'll probably go for a run in the park", I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You haven't been running in awhile", he said while putting on his black dress pants.

"I know! Its been two months now look at me"

"I'm looking at you and you look just as gorgeous as the day I first met you", he said while putting on his last piece of clothing and I blushed. He always knew the right thing to say.

"I won't get to cook you breakfast", I said walking towards him to fix his tie.

"I'll grab something on the way", he gave me a kiss on the cheek then rushed through the door. I guess he's running late.

I brushed my teeth and got ready for my morning run. I had on my purple running shorts, a gray singlet and a white sweatband on my wrists.

I grabbed my phone and headphones to listen to music then headed straight for the door.

The park was not too far from the house, so I used walking to the park as my warm up session. I got there about four minutes later. When I got there I saw families having picnics, children playing in the play ground, people riding bikes and there were also people jogging.

I sat at the bench to tighten my shoe lace then I started jogging to the beat of the music I was listening too. As I go along I would pick up my speed then slow down again. I was going on my forth lap around the park when suddenly my vision got blurry, my legs got wobbly and I felt like I was running out of breath. My legs lost its strength and I felt my body make contact with the hard floor. I was weak.

Seconds later, I felt myself being picked up and I didn't even have the strength to open my eyes and see whose arms I was in.