When The Sh*t Hit The Fan

The ending is different please skip. Once Leanni and I were finished getting dressed we left for the doctors. In the front seat, Trevor was holding onto my hand tightly while I gave him directions. It was amazing how calm and collected he could be in a time like this and how he could manage to calm me, of all people, down too.

It was just something about his touch and his presence that made me feel like I was okay. Like everything would be okay. And it was definitely making me stay with him more. I won't lie, the previous boyfriends I've had were too boring and I ended up breaking up with them, but Trevor just kept me under his lock and key.

Trevor pulled into a parking spot and then parked the car. He looked at me in reassurance whilst holding one hand on his seat belt and the other still in mine. I took a deep breath and nodded my head. We climbed out of the car simultaneously then he opened the door for Leanni. She hopped out smoothing her shirt down and took Trevor's hand in hers.

"Mommy," she coo-ed. I looked down and grabbed onto her hand gently as we prepared to cross the street.

I know it's just a doctor's appointment, but I don't know if I can take this... If I can take hearing that something else was wrong with my child and Jordan had something to do with it. I would kill the bitch and ship her body parts to her parents, I would. I promise I would.

Leanni insisted that Jordan only hit her and screamed at her a lot, I couldn't be satisfied with that-- I wouldn't be satisfied with that. Leanni told a lie about what happened in the nail salon and that shows that she's willing to cover up for people. I couldn't have her doing that anymore. The girl was only in the first grade.

We entered the office and, like expected, all eyes were on me. I smiled and chose a spot in the waiting room for Trevor and Leanni to sit while I checked her in. I could feel the cameras on me as I walked up to the receptionist and said Leanni's name.

"Your address is still current?" She asked looking up from her computer. I nodded. "Same insurance?" I nodded again. She started typing quickly, glancing up at me from time to time. "Dr. Efron will be with you shortly."

I turned on my heels and made my way towards our seats. I hadn't realized how close to the door they were, but I still sat down sliding my sunglasses over my eyes hoping to hide the frightened look on my face.

"It'll be fine, I promise," Trevor whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and grinned a little trying not to kiss him while cameras were basically all in our face. He wrapped one arm around me and the other around Leanni, keeping his eyes on me, and suddenly planted a kiss right on my lips. I was startled, but kept going with it.

And after a while I really wanted him to put his tongue in my mouth. That sounds so weird, but I meant it. I really wanted to have a steamy make out session with him especially after these two and a half months of dating.

Suddenly I felt him dispatch my lips and slowly slide something wet and tasting like mints into my mouth and I pushed him away knowing that it was his tongue. "Not in public," I murmured blushing a little. He was biting his bottom lip ferociously still craving the taste of my lips. What has gotten into him? Whatever it was I liked it.

Leanni's name was called and she and I stood up. We locked hands and walked through the doors entering the office. I made sure that this time my phone was tucked away and braced for any hard questions I would have to answer.

The nurse asked Leanni to stand on the scale to take her weight and then took her height. We moved into one of the rooms and the door shut softly. "What are we here for today?" She asked.

"Leanni needs to be checked out to make sure that she doesn't have any internal injuries," I began, "While I was away a caretaker was negligent enough to be unaware that someone was hitting her. There are preexisting bruises on her arms and legs and other areas of the body and we've already spoken to my lawyers about legal action."