Blue Diamond Arrival

KEY:

H/C: hair color

Y/N: Your Name

S/C: Skin Color

E/C: Eye Color

H/L: Hair Length

Blue's POV

I land on earth once again, my heart feeling as shattered as Pink Diamond's gem. I once again kneel down near Pink Diamond's throne-like transport and sigh. "Oh Pink... I wish you didn't go so early..." I say quietly as my pearl stood by in all of her silence, which made this easier for me. I didn't have plans to return to Homeworld, I had given up on that. I know, Yellow had told me I had to be a leader but now, it was hard to do without Pink.. Whom was basically a sister to me. I couldn't live without her. I had a plan to stay on Earth, hidden somewhere.

I turn my head, hearing the bushes ruffle and a whisper of what sounded like a curious native. A small, but non-existent smile spread across my face as I began toward the noise. The rustling continued and I peeked over the bush. I see a native, which I hadn't minded.

The native had H/C hair that was H/L , S/C skin, tanned by the earth's radiating sun. They wore these human clothes that seemed to fit the weather on Earth. They looked up at me with curious, E/C eyes. I smiled, now it becoming more visible. "Hello." I said quietly, afraid to scare you. You stood quietly and the air got heavy, making me slightly nervous, knowing you might run off to tell others.

"Hello.. Who are you?" You asked, standing up. I was glad you asked. I took much pride in knowing Pink's human subjects took interest to know someone who was more passive, but of course you didn't know this. I still had tears streaming down my face, oddly enough. You backed up a bit, seeing I haven't answered made me suspect to y.

"I'm Blue Diamond, native.." I told you, lowering myself to your height. You gave me a certain look before backing up a bit more. "No need to fear me.." I say.

Your POV

This, was pretty scary. There was a giant Homeworld gem talking to me- wait? She said she was Blue Diamond..Blue Diamond! 

 I didn't freak out of course, knowing the Diamond Authority would snatch me instantly if they knew I was with the rebels, known as the Crystal Gems. I looked at her, not knowing what to say... "I'm... Y/N." I told her, which somehow got her a smile. I decided to ask her about her tears, seeing she was crying, as I would feel bad for her. "Are you alright?" I asked her, on impulse, sounding concerned.

"Oh... I lost someone close to me.. She was Pink Diamond, my dear friend.." She says, the tears flowing even faster. I felt a sting in my heart, knowing how this felt, loosing my friend who made us look like queens of the world, until their untimely death of course. I sympathized with her. "I know how you feel.. I lost a friend.. They were so dear to me as well.." I say, tears stinging my eyes as I thought about it. It hurt me as much as her loss might be hurting her.

"You remind me of a certain human.. One a met in this same spot.." She tells me. She reminds me of a restless ghost, who grief cant be healed and still visited the same place constantly. I nod and smile shyly. She not as bad as the gems tell me she is.

"..Can you help me..?" She suddenly asked. I questioned how she trusted me suddenly. Maybe because of how I sympathized with this giant, ghost like gem ruler. I nod and look at her. "what might it be?" I asked her.

"Help me find a place to hide on Earth from the other diamonds.." She told me. I'm the YOLO kind of person but I couldn't back down now. Not from not wanting to disappoint her, but because these other diamonds I know for a fact are a bit.. more violent. This should be a dozy.

(Hey my readers! hope you enjoyed this! Comment if this was bad, good or whatever! Remember, follow, vote and comment for more stuff like this! byeee!)