Buzzcut Season

|| not edited

Hey, guys! This is my shameless self promo where I talk about my new Dean fic! I just kind of want to put out a little background and attempt to spark any interest in those of you who haven't already checked it out. And I don't mean to harass, if I am, I'm just really excited!

Remember "I Volunteer"? The SPN x Hunger Games fic I wrote about Dean, just about forever ago?

I was obsessed with it, so I'm writing it at a whole other level. Yay!

Okay, so the summary goes as follows...

❝Explosions on TV, and all the girls with heads inside a dream. So now we live beside the pool, where everything is good.❞

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Alice Sinclair has two reapings left. She's so close to safety. She only has to go through two more years of being unnoticed to be in the clear.

Dean Winchester has one more reaping. The end is almost near. He's almost free.

The Capitol representative dips his painted fingertips into the bowl and draws two slips of paper. Two names. Sinclair. Winchester.

The beginning of the end.

They will never be free.

Okay, so it may be a little dramatic, but whatever. Yes, it is based off of an awesome Lorde song, because Pure Heroine was a fabulous album... but that's not really the point.

So Alice (Ali) Sinclair is a girl who lives in District 9 with her whore mother, Rae, and her bitchy older sister, Eva. The Winchesters are like a second family to her, and she and Dean have been together for a bit.

As always, the tensions are high at the reaping, we all expect that. And of course, we're all expecting for the names "Sinclair" and "Winchester" to be written on the designated slips, but... trust me, it'll get interesting.

It's basically my spin on the Hunger Games (and trust me, it's not Ali shooting squirrels in the woods while she occasionally makes out with Dean. I'm more creative than that, thank you.) I really hope y'all check it out, and I really hope you like it!

Sorry if I talked your ear off! Happy reading!