Chapter Sixteen

Începe de la început

"Your lucky there Tay, I was about to slap you, I told you call me Nicole not your highness or any of that fancy stuff, well at least not in front of Alex and Emma okay?" Nicole smiled meekly at Taylor and Taylor blushed and tried to avoid eye contact, 'Wow she really knows how to make a girl blush and aww she gave me a nickname.' She looked up at Nicole's eyes and she melted, she could feel her heartbeat speed up and she was pretty sure that Nicole, Emma and probably even Alex heard it. "Alright Nicole just in front of the other royals I will address you properly. I'll call back after dinner Alex. See ya's." Taylor bowed to the queen and hugged Alex and Nicole before walking towards the exit. "Oh Taylor, Alex will be in my room today so come to mine if you wish to see her." Emma called out finally remembering to tell Taylor about Alex being moved.

"Alright love what do you say Nicole and I bring you up to our room now, are you ready to go?" Emma asked still leaning over Alex running her hand up and down her left arm. Alex nodded and began to sit up slowly in case she hurt herself and eventually swung her legs over the side of the hospital bed. She held her hands out for Emma to help her up but Emma just lifted her bridal style, "Nicole be the bestest sister and grab Alex's medication please." Emma asked and gestured to the bag on the bed with a nod of her head. After Nicole picked up Alex's medicine Emma placed a bet, "Bet you I can get to my room faster. Even with Alex in my arms." Emma grinned excitedly, she knew her sister couldn't resist a bet. "Hmm what do I get if I win? What are we betting?" Nicole replied curious, she knew her sister knew betting was her weakness, but she only does it for fun, nothing serious. Emma thought for a second then leaned down to ask Alex, Alex whispered back and Emma laughed. "If I win you have to pretend to be a chicken in the middle of our dinner with the other royals, and if you win I'll set up a date with Taylor for you." Emma grinned smugly, Nicole thought about it for a minute, "Come on Nicky you know you want to go on a date with her, just admit it. Even try one date after that it's your decision to take it further or not." Nicole sighed, 'Suppose there's no harm in one date.' "Fine you're on but I'm gunna win you's anyways so you don't needa plan any date." Nicole shot back happy with the reply.

"Hmm we'll see about that little sis, alright One... Two... Three... GO!" Emma shouted then dashed off with Alex clinging on with her arms around Emma's neck and her body as close as she could be with Emma. They raced down the corridors and bounced up the stairs taking two at a time. Then Nicole was suddenly seven steps in front of her sister, she stuck her tongue out at Emma and bolted forward further up the stairs. "Come on baby we need to get them a date." Alex muttered loudly causing Emma to speed up and overtake Nicole. "Look who's winning now, I'll set up the date for tomorrow night." Emma shouted laughing at her sisters reaction. They turned down another corridor and sped down the halls passing the portraits of their ancestors, Emma ran a little faster like she always did near the end of a race. Once Emma and Alex reached their room they both broke out into laughter and cheering, "Told ya little sis I'd have to plan a date, now have you anything in mind for it?" Emma laughed gesturing for Nicole to open the door. She didn't want to hurt Alex and Emma had to pull Alex close into her hurting her a little because of the running.

Nicole sighed and walked forward opening the door, she knew her sister was going to boast about her winning the race, even worse now because she had Alex in her arms! Nicole didn't want to admit it but she was secretly looking forward to the little date, but was afraid if it would ruin the friendship she had with Taylor. 'Hmm maybe, just maybe this could help me move on and what better way to by with a gorgeous, understanding and charming girl,' Nicole thought half-mindedly thinking about the pros and cons of the date. Mostly she was thinking of Taylor, and Emma seemed to catch onto this.

"Aww look at that Alex she's already thinking of her date with Taylor. How cute, if your so excited I'll move it up to tonight." Emma teased while walking over to her bed and placing Alex down gently. Alex laughed at Emma teasing Nicole, it was obvious Nicole liked Taylor and Taylor liked Nicole. Nicole sighed and asked without answering her sisters offer to move up the date where she should leave Alex's medicine. Emma pointed to a nearby table and Nicole set the bag full of supplies and medication down. "Not really a point in me saying because you'll just move it up tonight and not give me a choice, am I right Emma?" Nicole replied bored knowing that Emma wouldn't listen to her answer anyways. "That is true dear sister, ok well I will send for Taylor now so you may leave and get ready for your date, by the way wear something casual. I'm going to be the best sister-in-law to Taylor and give her one of my privileges for the night." Emma replied with a smug smile on her face and leaned down to peck Alex on the lips, she stood, walked over to Nicole and pulled her into a hug. Nicole gave up and hugged her sister back, she knew her sister was just trying to look out for her and help her move on from Marnie and she appreciated it but she just didn't feel right about the idea of being with someone else.