Chapter Nine| Taylor's

2 weeks later

"Have it yet?" Matt asked worried. He has checked up on me everyday to see if I've gotten my period.

"No," I groan, "I was suppose to get it on the 4th, its the 12th."

"Good thing I picked this up then right." Matt handed me a box from a target bag.

Pregnancy test

"You expect me to take this here? Shawn will kill me if he sees it in a garbage." I stand up from the couch.

"Just take it here I'll put it back in this bag and I'll throw it out at my place." Hayes said entering the room.

I took a deep breath, "Okay." I quickly walked to the bathroom.

I did my business and put the test on the sink.

"I can't look." I say walking out of the bathroom.

"I'll go grab it." Hayes said.

I plop on the couch. "I'm so fucking stupid." I whimpered.

"Raegan," Hayes walked out of the bathroom.

I stood up as fast as light, "What is it?"

"Positive, you're pregnant." Hayes confirmed.

"You're pregnant!" A joyful cheer came from towards the stairs.

"Taylor?" Matt yelped.

I whipped my head towards him. "What the fuck are you doing here!"

"I came to get my mail but, oh my God you're pregnant." He grinned walking towards me.

"Oh great, you're having a kid with an asshole." Shawn said walking in the front door.

"We're going to have a little Caniff." Taylor rubbed my stomach.

I swatted at his hand. "Get your shit and get out Taylor. Stay away from my fucking kid."

"It's just as much mine as it is yours!" He shouted.

"How the hell do you know its even yours?" I question him.

"You've only had sex with Taylor right?" Shawn butted in.

I looked at Hayes slightly, then back to Shawn. "Yeah."

He glared at me, "Okay." He still stared me down as he walked passed me to his room.

"The baby is mine right."

I gulp a bit and take a silent deep breath. "Well who's else would it be?"

"Oh thank God, thought you we're being a little whore." Taylor said supposedly joking laugh.

Hayes slammed him to the wall, his forearm to his neck. "You ever call her a whore again," He pushes on his neck harder. Taylor trying to pull him off. "I will fuck you up Taylor Caniff, don't test me."

"Hayes." I say quiet and calm.

He removes his forearm from his neck Taylor.

"What the fuck is your problem? Why the fuck do you care so much anyway?" He fixed his shirt and rubbed his neck.

"It doesn't matter." Hayes looked at him angrily.

"Just leave, Taylor!" I yell. "Please." I lower my voice.

Without a word Taylor walked out of the house.

"Well," I turned around and looked at Matt and Hayes. "I don't gotta worry about Shawn seeing the test." I shrug.

"Raegan, come here." Shawn poked his head out of his room door.

"Oh gosh." I murmur to myself. "I'll be back." I nod to Matt and Hayes.

I walk into Shawn's room. He shuts the door behind me, walks to his bed and sits on the end. His feet crossed along with his arms.

"What did you want, Shawn." I avoid eye contact and just stare at my little feet.

I know what Shawn wanted. Shawn's not stupid. He can piece things together, and I think he's figured it out.

"The baby isn't Taylor." His face is blank as he glares at me.

"I don't know what you mean." Still looking at the floor my hands are now behind my back as I twiddle with my thumbs.

"Taylor moved out so you guys haven't had sex since we all agreed that you could have a baby." He stood up and walked next to me. "Who's is it?"

"Taylor's"

"Look me in the eyes and say that."

I look up and at him. I stare in his eyes with a blank stare and a blank face. "Taylor's."

Authors Note

Hey y'all, wow it's been a minute. Sorry for not updating in so long. It wouldn't let me log in and I just figured it out today, so if you read more books of mine expect them to be updated too.

If you don't read more books of mine, go check them out. If you like this one, you'd like the rest.

Thanks for reading.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Love y'all
-T