Chapter 4|Telling The Boys| Part 2|

"Nash, don't worry it was negative." I calmed him immediately.

"Oh thank god I was worried si-"

"Raegan Helen Mendes!" Shawn shouted from the stairs. Did this bitch just really use my middle name.

"What the hell you want now Shawn." I yelled walking out of Nash's room.

"Get your ass down here now!" He demanded.

"Wow, someones in a grumpy mood." I said tauntingly in a baby voice.

"Oh, yes I am." I watched him cross his arms as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Well, now what."

"You took a pregnancy test." His jaw tensed up and his fist tightened while crossed.

"Yes but Shaw-"

"No buts Raegan, what are you pregnant now!"

"No, Shawn it was negative." I yelled. The whole house completely silent. Cameron, Nash and, Jessa were watching from the balcony.

"Plus Shawn even if I was pregnant you are gunna kick Taylor out so when I have the kid it can be without a father till you allow Taylor in the house."

"Ray that's not what I ment-" He tried sympathetically to apologize.

"No Shawn, it's okay for you to knock up a girl the same age me up but when it happens to me you gotta do all that I don't wanna loose you shit. But Shawn even if I do have a kid I'll be here still. I mean damn Aaliyah is 15 and she has a boyfriend and you down worry about her as much as you do me." I defend.

"Aaliyah can take care of herself." He wagged his finger at me.

"And I can't damn when I was 15 you barely let me go near Gilinsky!" I glimpsed over at Jack G sitting on the couch enjoying the show.

"Gilinsky was a fuckboy." He reminded.

"Hey!" Jack said hurt.

"Shut up Jack it's true." I told him then continued. "Look at Jack now Shawn, He's engaged and has a 1 month old baby girl." I glimpsed over at Jack one last time to him with a smile on his face.

"Well not everyone changes." He clenched his jaw one last time.

"Ya I can tell you are the same asshole you were 3 years ago." I shot at him. He was in shock.

I gave a witty grin flipped my hair then walked to my room.

"Who told him?" I whispered to myself walking into my room.

"I did," I looked up from the ground to see Taylor laying on the bed. "he deserved to know being your brother in all. He said he wanted me to stay."

"Taylor." I whispered in relief. "But if he told you he wanted you to stay then why did we have have that fight?"

"Well, he still thinks I am the same tool I was when I was 18."

"But that's not true." I told him.

"I know. I guess we have to prove that too him." He smirked

"I guess so." I smirked as well before pecking his lips.

"Raegan?"

"Oh, hey Julie. what's up?" I asked.

"What did it say?" She wondered. I assumed she was talking about the test.

"Negative." I gave a crooked smile.

"Awe, sweetie. I kniw you were so excited about it." She hugged me.

"Julie, it's okay. I wasn't ready for a child anyway." I walked back towards Taylor and wrapped my arms aroubd him. "We will try when we are ready." I smiled then looked up at Taylor. "And I promise that I will tell Shawn and Taylor as soon as I find out." I said then kissed Taylor again.

A/N

Heyyyy! I know this is short asf but I needed to update bad. And I have a question for y'all should I change my profile picture? Its been the same since I can remember and I don't really wanna change it but I should. Comment If I should or not.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love Y'all
-T