Unknown P.O.V
Thoughts raced my mind as I snuck in the shadows. The last thing I wanted is for anyone to see me. I had to make my way out of here. Out of Sillis cave. The Sillis Cave was the entrance to the underground land of Sillis, as you may have guessed. The cave was almost directly on the border between two countries--Dromanus and Coveth. The two countries fought over the underground land, each wanting more space to claim. After a while, Sillis became its own kingdom or that's what they call it. I had come to the cave four days ago--in search of the Celestial Stone. A power-source so strong it is unbelieveable. I needed it, for it was mine. And if anyone was to get it who is not me, the world would suffer great destruction.
I was a Celestial. In truth, the only Celestial. A Celestial was an beyond powerful magic-source, and the book's claim that there is only one. Me. I was a power source, or rather, I could do magic. It is strange to understand, but it makes perfect sense. I contain magic that any power-hungry person would kill for. So technically, I should be dead. But I'm not, so clearly I've been doing something right all my life. Maybe it's because no one knows I'm alive, or because no one knows I am the Celestial. Even if people knew, they couldn't kill me. They needed me to get to the power, so they couldn't kill me.
Although I'd rather die than be in someone else's control the rest of my life.