"You glad it's the weekend?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, I think Justin has a game tomorrow so I think I'll go and watch it."

"Okay, well it's just you and Harry with us tonight because Niall's going to stay at Luke's aren't you Ni?"

"Yup." Niall said happily.

They finally reached the apartment and Niall ran straight in to pack a bag.

"What time is Justin coming over?" Liam asked Zayn as they both sat in the living room, unwinding after a long day.

"His football training stops at half four so probably five." Zayn said and Liam nodded.

"Come for a cuddle baby." Liam said pulling Zayn closer to him and setting him on his lap abruptly.

Zayn was a little startled as he's not cuddled with Liam like this for a while. However, he just cuddled into his Dad, embracing the situation.

"So how's Calum? I never hear you talk about him anymore." Liam said while rubbing circles info Zayn's back.

"He's good. Think he's having a sexuality crisis though." Zayn said.

"How come?" Liam asked, cherishing this time with his oldest.

"He kissed a boy at Perrie's last party and I think he liked it more than he thought he would."

"I'm sure he'll figure it out." Liam assured Zayn.

"Dad! I'm leaving! Ashton's here!" Niall's shouted.

"Have a good time snowflake! Call me if you need anything! Love you!" Liam called back.

"Love you Ni!" Zayn yelled.

Zayn and Liam lay on the couch watching TV while Louis and Harry cooked the dinner. Harry always insisted that he help cook, the boy had a little obsession with the kitchen.

"I want to be a baker when I'm older." He had told his Papa one day.

"Well, I'm sure you'd be the best baker in England." Louis had said.

There was a knock on the door and Zayn flew off the couch to greet Justin which made Liam sigh.

"J!" Zayn said and jumped into his boyfriends waiting arms.

"Hey Princess." Justin smiled and pecked the top of Zayn's head.

"How was football?" Zayn inquired although he's not 100% sure of how everything works. Don't even ask him what 'off side' means because although Justin has attempted to explain it to him many times he still has no idea. (This is me 😂)

"It was good. Scored a couple and set up a few more. We should be fine for tomorrow's game." Justin said as Zayn hung on his every word.

Liam, who was watching the exchange from the living room could help but feel like he was losing Zayn more and more.

"Dinner's ready! Oh Justin! Just in time for dinner." Louis said as he noticed the younger lad.

The five sat down at the dinner table, Harry boasting to Justin about how he had made the dinner. Harry's little crush on Justin seemed to be present still.