decision made

lucy's pov

I wonder what happened to that meredy girl? I hope she's okay.

"Well, the rest of you all have a big decision to make, you got till 9:00 tonight. Till then, I'll let you socialize and think about what your answer will be. Good day." Master said as he left.

I then saw Natsu and Sting walk up to me, they're two of the 5 most richest guys in fiore, along Gray, Rogue and Jellal. I gulped as they finally came up to me.

" h-hi there." I said.

" hello! I'm sting and this is Natsu, we were just wondering if you and the other girls would like to join us tonight, we're playing some party games and chilling at the bar!" He said smiling.

" I'll go an ask them." I said.

" thanks uhhhh......" Natsu said.

" Lucy." I said and they smiled.

" Lucy, that's a pretty name. Anyway thanks Luce!" He said with sting and ran off. I blushed at their complement and sighed.

"Hey girls, do you want to meet up with the guys later?" I asked them.

" sure, but first we should all get to meet each other!" A girl with long white hair said. " my name is Mira-....." Mira said but spaced out.

" is everything ok Mira?" I heard levy ask.

"Yeah, just fine, I'm Mira, uh, Mira hunter." She said with a smile.

" and I'm her sister lisanna?" She said, but it sounded like a question.

" nice to meet you two sisters. I'm Erza Adams, and this is my sister Kagura." The red head said as she put an arm around a annoyed girl.

" I can introduce myself, thank you very much. Hi, I'm Kagura, Kagura Mikazuchi." Kagura said.

" why do you have different names if you are sisters?" A short girl with blonde hair and green eyes sitting next to me asked.

" we're both adopted, my real last name is Adams, but we hate our parents so I kept my old last name." Kagura explained.

" oh, okay. That makes sense. Anyway, I'm Mavis vermillion!" The short girl said.

" nice to meet another blonde, I'm Lucy by the way." I said shaking her hand.

" nice to meet you Mavis, I'm levy! Lucy's fellow wattpad-er." Levy said smiling. Levy then pointed to a girl with long blue hair and blue eyes. " you there, what's your name?"

We all sweat dropped at how levy asked the girl for her name.

" j-Juvia is named Juvia." Juvia said.

Huh, weird. I guess she speaks in third person.

" hey yo! I'm Cana!" A girl said after she drank 8 cups of beer and two barrels.

Ok, that's just strange, how is she not dead yet?

" y-yukino." One girl said shyly looking down.

"I guess it's my turn. I'm kinana! It's very nice to meet you all." Said a girl with purple hair, who I guess is kinana.

" I suppose you don't need us to introduce our selves." Said Minerva with Wendy chelia and Aries behind her.

We all nodded a no.

" good." She said and sat down. " so have any of you made up your mind yet on what your going to do?"