He raised an eyebrow and stood right in front of me,"really now? What collage?"

"Malcolm."

"I thought they were for construction, technology, and healthcare?" He said while crossing his arms.

"Oh did I say Malcolm, I meant Kennedy-King."

"Why do you need to write about this scene?"

"Because I have a human science class, and I have to write about how fast the body shuts down right before death. And this would be perfect for this essay."

"Mhmm. Okay, follow me kid?"

"You serious?"

"No! Get out of here before I arrest you!" He said walking towards me but I was already sprinting towards my car. I unlocked it and quickly sat in. I locked the doors and I look up and see him shaking his head and laughing. I sighed and watched the scene go on. I saw some ambulance starting to leave.

"If you were here Jaxon or Landon, maybe you died before I got to you." I turned on my car and started to reverse and follow one of the ambulance.

****

I don't know why they didn't have their sirens on, but they didn't and they traveled so freakin slow!

We slowly pulled up to a hospital not really close to the city, but hey. Less crowded.

I found a parking space and slowly started to follow the dead corpses.

I walked in and saw them walking towards some doors and pushing the stretcher in. I left them alone and walked around the halls, looking for any sign of them.

I walked by the cafeteria but stopped.

"What the hell?" I whispered and walked in. Two doctors where passed out or either dead. They were holding some empty coffee cups and one had his jacket on his head with his ID card on the ground while the other was missing his coat and his head was resting back with his mouth open. "Okay, so they might be here."

I walked out and walked down the hall and turned a corner.

"Um yes, Jaxon Hunt?" 

My eyes grew huge and I started to jog towards the voice.

"Yes, Jaxon Hunt."

"Um, follow me."

I saw his back and I saw the neck tattoos and I already knew it was the same Jaxon.

"You look very similar to a doctor I just talked to. And his name was Hunt too."

"Oh really? That's weird."

"Jaxon!" I whispered loud. But he didn't hear me. I didn't want to yell and bother some patients here.

I started to run faster to catch up to them. They were about to walk in a set of doors but I started to yell.
Screw the patients.