Frustration

*Request by sstephhaniiee *

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Andy x Stephanie

Andy's POV

This girl was driving me fucking nuts. She sits around our house in tight and sometimes revealing clothes, yet refuses to let me touch her.

She's stunning, her hair is black and it matches her porcelain skin and green eyes perfectly.
Just seeing her in one of my shirts makes me want to destroy her...
I've been dating her for a while, but she's never gone this long without letting me touch her, it was excruciating.

I'm going in-fucking-sane.

I couldn't concentrate in the studio.

"Andy? Earth to Andy?"
Ashley waved in my face.

"What?!"

"You're shaking your leg and staring into space, what's up?"

"Nothing"

Ashley rolled his eyes.
"Mate I'm sexually frustrated too, pull yourself together and get this recording done."

"Yeah, but do you live with a girl who's constantly in tight clothes and is drop dead gorgeous, yet you can't touch her in any possible sexual way?!"

Ashley thought for a moment.
"You've got a point..."

"Guys, stop being idiots."
Jinxx piped in.
"We need to get Wretched and Divine done before we can release the album!"

I sighed.
"I know I know, but we still have tomorrow."

"It's pushing it a bit Andy, but if you can do the vocals tomorrow we'll be sorted."
Jake added, strumming a bit on his guitar.

I nodded.
"Good idea"

...

The rest of the band had finished recording their instruments, and I was aching to get home.

I scared the shit out of her when I burst into our room, and there she was in nothing but my shirt and her underwear.

There was no was I was NOT getting her tonight...

Stephanie's POV

I was laid on our bed, on my belly, in one of Andy's comfy shirts and my underwear. I was calmly scrolling through my phone when the bedroom door burst open.

"ANDY?!"
I nearly screamed and dropped my phone.

He slammed it shut.

"You."
He huskily growled and quickly got to the edge of the bed, pulling me by my legs and turned me to face him.
"I'm going to absolutely destroy you..."

"A-Andy wha-"
He roughly kissed my lips and cut me off.

"You,"
He throaty growled and grabbed my thighs.
"Are so sexy, in nothing but my shirt and some underwear..."

"But Andy-"

"Shhhh"
He kissed my lips and pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my bare breasts.
I heard a groan in his throat and he started grinding against me.
"No bra? My dirty baby girl..."

His lips attacked my neck as his hand slipped down my underwear, roughly inserting two fingers and curling them.

"Andy..."
I moaned and my hips involuntarily bucked against his hand.

"I want you laid on your front..."
He groaned in my ear then ripped my underwear off.

I nodded and laid on the bed, facing away from him I could hear him taking his clothes off.

I bit my lip in anticipation, it's been so long si-
"ANDY!"
I moaned and screamed as he roughly shoved his entire length inside me.

He grabbed my ass and started thrusting hard and deep inside me.

"Oh god!"
I shoved my head into the covers and moaned.

He used his knees to push my legs further apart, allowed me to wrap them around his waist.

"Stephanie..."
He moaned then pulled all the way out then slammed back in.

The sheets muffled my load moans, my throat hurt from how loud I was.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back,
"I want to hear you baby..."
He groaned and placed a hand on my lower back, keeping up his relentless pace.

He pulled all the way out, angled himself differently then slammed back inside again.
"ANDY!"
I moaned and screamed as he hit the spot inside me that made my body shake.
"RIGHT THERE!"
I nearly screamed as he kept up his assault, making the knot in my stomach get bigger.

His grip on my hair got tighter and his thrusts became sloppy.
"Cum for me babe..."
He groaned in my ear and latched his teeth onto my neck.

"ANDY!"
I screamed as my orgasm hit, coming in waves. I felt my self convulse around his member as he stilled and came inside me.

He let go of my hair and my face hit the soft sheets.

He turned me around to face him, and kissed me.
"I'm not done with you yet Stephanie..."
He darkly chuckled then picked me up, to which I instinctively wrapped my legs around him, and he slammed me into the wall.
"I told you, I'm going to destroy you..."
He groaned and shoved himself inside again.

"A-Andy..."
I shakily moaned, I was so sensitive.

He grabbed my ass, hard, digging his nails into my flesh.

"Oh god!"
I moaned and could feel myself tighten again.

"Already?"
He moaned and roughly kissed me, latching his teeth onto my lip and sending me over the edge again.

"Oh Andy!"
I moaned into his mouth and felt my body shake against his.

Once I rode out my orgasm, he let my down and pushed my onto the bed.

"I love you..."
He moaned as he picked up his pace once again.

"I l-love y-you to-o"
I moaned as he pushed my knees up to my chest and started hitting the spot inside me repeatedly.

I was so sensitive, every single motion felt better than usual. I could feel his thick member brushing against my walls. It was making my stomach knot for the third time...

His thrusts became irregular, so he grabbed my throat and kissed me roughly.

"Cum Stephanie, cum for me..."
He groaned and slowed deep inside me, releasing and filling me up.
The feeling sent me over the edge and the third orgasm knocked the wind out of my chest and my body shook beneath Andy's.

He pulled out and flopped next to me.

"I needed that..."
He groaned and nuzzled his head into me neck.

I giggled.

A sexually frustrated Andy was a very sexy Andy.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry if it was a bit short!