Tour

Andy x Reader

I had been the Black Veil Brides merch girl for a few months now, and grown really close to the boys.

I must say, Andy Biersack is a very charming young man.

I had definitely grown the closest to Andy, he was my best friend. It was kind of a... flirtationship.

Jinxx and Jake were like brothers to me, CC was the crazy one that always keeps the humour flowing, and Ashley... Well, he was the cheeky friend that would always flirt and be dirty.

But Andy kept warning him off, which was boring. And confusing.

I mean, yeah Andy and I were best friends, but I had a HUGE crush on him. Which, was getting harder and harder to keep caged.

I wanted that man SO bad.

But I doubt a successful rockstar like him, would fall for a small merch girl like me.

.....

The boys, except Andy, had gone drinking at the closest bar to celebrate the start of the European leg of the tour.

"(Y/N) I need your help with something!"
Andy shouted from the bunk room.

"But you're in the bunk room! What the devil could I possibly help with in there?!"

"Just get your ass in here!"
He said half seriously and half joking.

"Ok Andy what-"
I walked in and his pants were half way down.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
I screamed.

"Yeah... That's what I needed your help with.... My pants are stuck..."

"But you wore them yesterday!"

"Yeah... And now they're stuck"

I raised an eyebrow.
"Andy, you're quite capable of pulling up your pants. You've been doing it for years."

"But these are stuck!"
He whined like a child.

I heavily breathed out in frustration "fine"

I walked over and tried to pull them up. All the while I could feel his breath fanning off my neck...

I closed my eyes and scrunched up my nose, pinching the bridge of it. "Andy..."

"Yes?"

"It would help if you untied the fricken belt! And didn't stand on the bottoms of your jeans!"

He chuckled.
"Oh sorry.... Must have missed that"
He smirked.

"Well I have no idea how"
I retorted and turned on my heel to walk out.

That small encounter was making me want to jump his bones, and that's just from seeing his pants down and his breath on my neck.

Fuck me this man can do things to a girl...

Suddenly a hand slammed the bus door shut, and I felt a presence lingering behind me.

"And just where do you think you're going?"
He lowered his voice incredibly low and spoke right in my ear.

I swallowed hard and turned around. To be faced with a shirtless Andy, who's pants were half way down, and his short hair drooping over his face. With his deep blue orbs staring down at me.

My heart was pounding against my rib cage. I felt like it would burst.

"I... I was going out.... You... You're quite capable... Of-of getting yourself dressed..."
I stuttered.