I always wanted you

I do take requests for this book, all you have to do is comment or message me any ideas you want me to write and I will.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Andy x Reader

I was so mesmerised by the way this band played, Andy had the voice of an Angel but screamed like a Demon.

God he was so perfect!

Ashley is the bass player, and my brother. And he's good when he's not annoying the living daylights out of me!

I couldn't help but keep looking at Andy, I have a huge crush on him... But the day I was going to make a move was the day he introduced Juliet to the band... And that was a few years ago now...

"Helloooooo? Earth to (Y/N)?!?!"
CC clicked in my face.

"S-sorry..."
I looked down at my hands.

"You've been staring blankly at Andy for the past hour..."
He added.

My eyes widened and I looked up, my face burning with embarrassment

"Uhhhh... Ermmm... I...."
I just looked at everyone then stood up and swiftly walked out of the room.

I mentally kicked myself. How the fuck could I have been staring at Andy and not know it?!?

As I got to the front door, we were at Andy's house, a hand pressed it firmly shut.

"And where do you think you're going?"
A deep voice questioned.

"H-home..."

"Oh really?"
He whispered into my ear.
"Doesn't seem like that from the look on your face in there...."

My heart pounded in my chest and I swallowed hard.

He rested his chin on my shoulder. "Your heart is beating so hard I can just about hear it"
He slightly chuckled.

My breath hitched in my throat, I had no idea what to say or how to react.

He moved his hand from the door and placed both on my waist.

"A-Andy..."

"Yes?"
He said in a very low and husky voice.

"S-stop..."

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything..." His hot breath hit my ear and as he kept saying everything in a husky voice, I felt myself begin to grow wet...

Shit! He was seriously teasing me... He'd guessed how I felt... Of course he would...

Andy knew everything whether you decided to tell him or not.

"You're heating up (Y/N)...."
He huskily chuckled and started kissing my neck.

He snaked one arm around the front of me, lowering a hand into my shorts.... and gently bit my neck.
"A-Andy!"

He chuckled then spun me round, so my back was against the wall and my hands by my sides. Completely restricted.
He placed both of his hands over my head, and he leaned in so I could feel his breath on my face.

I kept looking up and down his face, I wanted to grab him and kiss him. But I couldn't....

He took one hand off the wall and gently lifted my chin up so I was looking at him directly. His short hair was falling perfectly over his face, and his eyes were like two shining blue orbs.

"Juliet can never know about this..."

"Kn...know a...about wh-"
He cut me off by gently kissing me.