Sierra, on the other hand she just like to mess with people. Basically call them out when its none of her business. Like, on Monday this boy Josh was talking to this girl named Joelyna (Joe-Lean-Ah), and she went up to him and was like, "Josh, I heard that your girlfriend just dumped your sorry ass for cheating. Just yesterday, and you already flirting with other people.....wow."

"Unlock the door !" I was interrupted from Rayan knocked on the back door window. My mom unlocked it, and let him in.

"Where you wanna eat ?"I asked him.

"I don't care."

"Say IHOP."

"Well, uh I guess IHOP." I cheered happily in the front seat.

"How was court ?"

"She got 15 years."

"Oh.....wow."

"Don't feel bad."

"Yanna, I don't. I'm just saying." I looked at him with a blank face, then put my head phones in and played my music.

Am I the only one, that listens to music, and looks out the window and pretend I'm in a music video ? I am....? Okay.

"Fuck you, and all that

Blast your twitter

And imma blast back

You want ratchet, then imma be that

Don't make me call my boys

And have ya shit peeled back

Oohh

Oww, you really don't know how you making me feel

You make me wanna kill a man

Ow, you really don't

know how you making me feel

You got the right one Nigga."

That song blasted out of my head phones, before we pulled up at IHOP. "How many ?" This short lady asked us.

"Umm...table for three please." If your wondering what happen to my dad, well let's just say he no longer is with us. Their getting a divorce tomorrow. I'm sad to find out that really happened to our family.

We made our way to our table. "Okay. I'm Sarah, and I'll be your waitress for today, so do you guy and girls want anything to eat before you order ?" The waitress asked.

"Uh, yeah can u get a lemonade ? Pink,please." She nodded, and jotted it down onto the little notebook in her hand."And, for you two ?"

"Water will be fine." My mom said. "Um, can I get some tea. Sweet, please." She nodded, and walked away.

"So ?" My mom started. "How's school for you guys ?"

"Eh..." I said rolling my eyes. Only one thing popped in my head when she asked that. "Its good for me." Rayan added.

"Why the Eh, Yanna ?"

"Ugh, its Santo."

"What happen ? Are y'all still together ?"

"No, not anymore. He broke up with me, cause he claims that I'm messing around with Jacob or Rayan. But, one Jacob is the homie and Rayan............HIS MY FUDGING BROTHER. Now, at school he walks right past me like if we never even dated. He flirts with other people right in front of me, like if that stuff doesn't hurt." I felt my eyes burning, indicating tears were on its way.

I quickly wiped my eyes, as Sarah The waiter came, and sat our drinks in front of us. "Thanks." We all said at the same time. "Are y'all ready to order ?" She asked.