Chapter 21~Sauke's Teme Trial|Edited|

Konoha

Few Days Later

Konoha's Gate

Mikoto's POV:

Mikoto and the ANBUs arrived at the village whilst holding Sasuke. Mikoto was furious at my youngest child. How dare Sasuke hurt and betray him. Mikoto wanted them to be friends but sadly that didn't happen. They went to went to the hospital first to have Sasuke healed.

Minutes Later
Hokage's Manson

Mikoto and the ANBUs arrived at the Hokage's Manson. One of the ANBUs knocked on the door.

"Come in." Tsunade said.

An ANBU opened the door and enter the room with the other ANBU and Mikoto.

"Hello Tsunade-Sama, Minato and Kushina." she said.

"Hello Mikoto, glad you came back safe." said Kushina.

"Did you brought back that arrogant traitor Mikoto?" Asked Minato.

"Yes I brought him back, he is currently at the hospital. He is no longer my son." she said.

"Good in a few weeks he will be on trial for his crimes against betraying the village and framing Naruto in committing the crime." Minato said seriously.

"Mikoto, the apartment that Naruto use to live in. That Baka blind arrogant villagers and shinobis burnt down got rebuilt. You can move in their until you feel ready to move in the Uchiha's Manson." Kushina said.

"I will have one of the ANBUs lead you to the apartment Mikoto." Tsunade said. "ANBU escort Mikoto to Naruto's  apartment." She said.

"Hai Lady-Hokage." Said the ANBU. The ANBU open the door and left the room with Mikoto.

(-Timeskip-)

Trial Room

Minato's POV:

It has been a few weeks since Mikoto brought back her ex- arrogant bastard of a son to the village so that he can be punish. Two ANBUs enter the room holding Sasuke Uchiha who was finally having his trial for all the crimes that he committed. 

"Good now the trial can start. Sasuke Uchiha you are guilty for betraying the village and join the S-Rank criminal Orochimaru for power to get revenge on your so call clan. Not only that you also betrayed Mikoto and my wife. You hurt my son worst than anyone in Konoha by almost killed him during your battle at the valley of ends. You also framed my son to a crime that he never commented and was innocent." Minato said enraged.

Sasuke didn't say anything. He felt guilty for what he did to Naruto.

"For your punishment I am going to seal your Sharingan and chakra." Minato said as he walked towards Sasuke and sealed his Sharingan and chakra. "ANBUs take him to the prisons." Minato said strictly.

"Hai Yondaime-Sama." said the two ANBUs. The two anbus left the room taking Sasuke to prison for his punishment.

"Iruka, Kushina and I need to talk to Tsunade-Sama." He said.

"Don't worry Minato-San I will make sure that he is safe." Iruka said. Minato and Kushina left and headed towards the Hokage's Manson. Iruka and Naruto left and headed towards the Hokage's  Manson.

[-Timeskip-}

Hokage's Manson

Minato's POV:

Kushina and Minato arrived at the Hokage's Manson. Minato knocked on the door.

"Come in." Tsunade said.

Minato opened the door and held it to let Kushina enter the room first. After Kushina entered the room he entered and close the door.

"Tsuande-Sama, Minato and I will not let you near our son until you proven to him and us that you earn your trust for betraying him. That goes for Shizune and the rest of them." Kushina said in her serious tone.

"Hai Kushina. I am truly sorry." Tsuande said with regret.

"Bring those people who so call friends of my son who hurt and betrayed him." Minato said sternly.

"Shizune get the ANBUs here." she said.

"Hai Milady." Shizune said as she left to gather the anbus.

(-Timeskip-)

Shizune return with the ANBUs and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." Tsuande said.

Shizune open the door and enter the room with the ANBUs behind her.
"Good now Shizune you are dismissed."

"Hai mildly." she said and left the room.

"ANBUs, I want you to gather all the Rookies here." She said.

"Hai Lady-Hokage." Said the ANBUs. The ANBUs bow to show respect and left the room.

(-Timeskip-)

The ANBUs return with the Rookies. One of the ANBUs knocked on the door.

"Come in." Tsunade said.

The one of the ANBUs opened the door and entered the room with the Rookies behind them.

"Here are the people you requested Lady-Hokage." Said one of the ANBUs.

"You are dismissed." She said.

"So you are Naruto's so call friends that betrayed him. You are forbid to even get near him." Minato said while giving them a death glare.

"We are sorry and regret what we did to Naruto." said Shikamaru.

"Silence!" Minato shouted in rage.

Everyone was scared by his rage.

"You have no idea what you Bakas did to my son. You are all responsible for hurting him and betraying. Nara you are smart, how come you didn't figure out that he was framed and did not believe him that he was innocent?"

Shikamaru was shocked and ashamed. He should have figured it out. He should have believe that Naruto didn't do it. He felt like an idiot and a fool. The others had the same thoughts running through their minds.

"You are all dismissed and remember that you all don't go near Naruto." Kushina hissed.

Everyone left and went back home feeling very guilty and stupid.

End Of Chapter~ 21

Don't forget to vote and comment.