Chapter 15~ The Council Disband |Edited|

Hokage Manson

Tsunade's POV:

Tsunade doing paper work when she herd a  someone knock on her door Knock knock." Come in" she said. Minato and Kushina enter the room. Tsunade stop doing the paper work and was shock once she was Them. "Hello Tsunade-Sama it's great to see you again." Minato said." Minato and Kushina is that really you?" she said. " Yes it us Tsunade-Sama" said Kushina. " We both want to see Naruto." " Do you know where he is?" Minato said wondering where his son is. Tsunade was shock and regretful for betraying Naruto for not believjng him that he never committed the crime that he was frame. " Minato, Kushina I don't know how to tell you but Naruto was framed for a crime that we all thought he committed. "What?" Minato and Kushina shouted in shock. "I am sorry I did not believe him and regret what I did" she said. Kushina was pissed how could she betray her only son like that. " " You how could you not believe him and betray him like that!" Kushina shouted in rage. Minato was shock and crying Konoha cause a lot of pain and suffering towards his son. He was very pissed at Tsunade too. " How could you do that to Naruto Tsunade-Sama " he said very pissed. Kushina is very pissed she attacked her by punching her a lot until she was unconscious.

Few minutes later shizune knock on the door

Few minutes later shizune knock on the door. Knock Knock. "Come in" Minato said. Shizune enter the room and was shock. She was Minato and Kushina alive. " Hello who are you?" Kushina ask. " I am Shizune Lady-Tsunade's assistance Shizune." She said. " "Shizune please call anbu to bring those dam Konoha elders" Minato said serious. " Hai Yodaime-Sama. " said Shizune.

Few minutes later

The anbu appear and knock on the door. Knock knock. " Come in" Minato said. anbu was shock." Yodaime-Sama . Kushina -Sama?" He shouted in shock. " Yes it's us I want you to bring the elders here" he said serious. " Hai Yodaime-Sama" said the anbu bowing his head to show respect.

Minutes later

Kushina's POV:

The elder council knock on the door. Knock Knock "Come in" said Minato. Koharu Utatane ,Homaru Mitokado and Danzo Shimaru enter the room. The three elders were shock. " I have call here you because treated, abuse and tortured the Naruto Uzumaki ." he said furious." All three elders was shock and pale" " That demon brat deserved it !" said Koharu in rage. " Don't you ever dare call him that you Bakas!" Shouted Kushina in rage.she punched her on her face. "How dare you call my only son a Demon.!" Shouted Minato in rage. The three elders was even more shock how could they not noticed that he was his son. Minato punch them hard into a bloody pulp."Anbu take them to Ibik  to have them arrested for treason" Minato said. " Hai Yodaime-Sama." said the anbu bowing his head down and left the room.

End Of Chapter ~15

This chapter is edited by @Hisoka Tenshi.

Hey Kimiko-Chan please vote and comment by telling me what u think on this chapter.