《Chapter 2》

Baekhyun's P.O.V

*Tap*

*Tap*

        I froze when I heard tapping on my windows. I had my curtains closed so I couldn't see if it was just the trees hitting against them. I sat in fear as I stared at the curtains. I'm too scared to open it but I have to. Fifty seconds later I finally decided to open them. I put my hands on my chair about to push up when my mom yelled.

"Baekhyun!"

"Yeah!" I yelled back, too lazy to go downstairs.

"I'm going out with my friends for a while! I won't be back until tomorrow! Your dad will be home by then as well! I have your dinner made, it's on the counter! Bye sweety! Love you!"

"Ok! Love you too mom!"

       Right after I heard her close the door and drive away my room lights started flickering.

*Tap Tap*

        This is like some ghost shit! I'm out! I got up off of my chair and ran over to my door to find out that it was locked. When did I lock it? I don't lock my doors, ever. I tried to unlock it but it wouldn't budge! Open!

        Then, I heard my window slowly start opening. I turned around facing it, hoping nothing would come out of it. Of course something would! It's freaking opening! I'M GOING TO DIE!

        The window stoped. It was fully opened. Wind started blowing as the curtains flowed with it. All I could see was a figure of a man behind it crouched on the window. Then my lights turned off. It was pitch black. I'm. So. Dead. A few seconds later they came back on. When they did there was a man standing right infront of me. He was taller than me with black hair, straight face, black clothes, and red eyes. There's no way he's human. He stared at me, frozen for a while until he moved so fast I couldn't see him. He grabbed me and pinned me against my wall. His strength was inhuman. I could do nothing. Screaming wouldn't help since nobody is here. The only thing I could see were two very sharp teeth coming towards my neck. Is he a vampire? Is this where I die?

       Please, someone.

*Crash*

       It was the sound of my other window breaking. This time it was a........wolf? What?! What the heck is going on here?! The wolf came busting in through my window and attacked the vampire man pinning me. He was pushed aside, smashing against my dresser. They started fighting in my room. Biting. Blood. I'm so scared and confused! I thought vampires were just fantasy! But why my room? They could of chosen literally anywhere else!

         The fight took a long time but eventually the wolf won. It finished the man with a bite to his neck. Then poof! He.......disapeared, into thin air. Gone. The wolf paused for a second, then looked at me. It's eyes were also red. Bright red. I was still cowering near the door on the floor. It began walking towards me. Am I next?! No! I don't want to die! I'm so scared I started to cry. I couldn't help it. I saw that the wolf became surprised. What happened next was the most shocking thing today, actually ever! It turned into.......

    Chanyeol?

" Cha-"

"Yes, it's me. Please don't be scared. You're all right now. You're safe with me."

"But-"

"I know. It's all hard to process but I have to tell you something. Please don't hate us."

"Us?"

"....yeah......us. You see~ every member of our group is also a wolf. But you. We were trying to keep it a secret but they want you."

"Who?"

"You saw. The vampires."

"Why? Why me? I'm so confused!"

"It's ok. Calm down."

"How am I suppose to calm down?!"

"I get it but please try."

"*sigh* Fine. Please explain."

"Well long story short, our group are wolves who each has their own individual power. Mine is fire. Of course I'm not going to demonstrate it here. We can turn into wolves by will and fight the 'people' you just saw. Vampires. I know it's hard to believe but everything I'm telling you is true."

"I trust you but that still doesn't explain why they are after me."

"We can all sense something really good about you. They want your power."

"Power? I don't have any."

"Not yet. I don't know when but you'll get it."

"I- I don't- I don't know what- "

"It's ok. Want to see everyone's power and wolf form? Right now?"

"Um.....sure."

       I'm still terrified but apparently fantasy isn't fantasy but reality. It was the whole time and I've been hanging out with wolves. That's kind of cool when you think about it. I still don't get why vampires are after me. I'll find out sooner or later. I guess.

      I got off of the floor and went with Chanyeol to the window where he came in from.

"Sorry about this by the way. I'll pay for it soon."

"It's fine."

"I want you to jump."

"What?! Are you insane! We are at the second floor! I'm not jumping. I'm-"

       I was about to finish my statement until he jumped himself. He landed softly and perfectly on the ground below without a scratch.

"Jump! I'll catch you!"

"No!"

"I thought you said that you trusted me!"

"I do!"

"Then jump!"

      Then I jumped. I screamed a little bit but not enough for my neighbors to hear. Just like he said, he caught me and it didn't hurt.

"Told you. Now let's go!"

"Ok."

       Then we headed to, well, I actually don't know.