Crush

Is it wrong to be in love with a stranger? Is it wrong to see a person you've never spoken to and feel like you can't breathe? To love someone so much you don't care if they know you exist or not. To love a person who will never be anything more than another man you walk by on the street of a cold city... And yet to you he's a spark of light in the middle of nothing. A firefly in the darkest corner of the night that your life has become. The one and only glowing being in this world of shadows. Your head is filled with this guy. When you go to sleep at night, when you drink your coffee in the morning, when you just walk by yourself on a rainy day... He's so close, he's right in front of you, he's sitting right in front of you in class, on the buss and yet he's so, so far away... You should talk to him. Say hi or something. Ask for his name. Maybe he'll want to be friends. But...
Oh, that's right... You love to see his back. You're so used to it that you've come to love it... The back of his head so black and yet glowing with such bright light... Those few wild hairs that annoy him so much, but you love them... That little mole on his neck that's almost invisible, but you love it...
You know, maybe you should just try finding him on Facebook... Find out his name and then you'll know everything about him... For what? It's not like you'll talk to him anyways. And you don't wanna find out. You just don't. The curiosity is consuming you, but you love it. You love not to know. Maybe it's better this way. Maybe it'll go away soon. Maybe it's just a phase. Maybe... Maybe... But maybe not... Maybe you just love the pain of not even knowing who you like. And what if you did know? What would you do then? Nothing, right? So you'll keep going like this... Loving a complete stranger. Your life depending on that stranger. That's OK.
-Hey, can I borrow a pen?

Here we go...