XXV Wedding Makers!!

Start from the beginning

She approached me closer than usual and started cleaning my dry face, which she thinks is wet with sweat that too in air conditioned hall!

Great!

NOW I can bet everything happening here is exceptionally a trap!! A big one...!

"'My god', your hands might have been tired after the kicks you just gave to Avinash..." She said rubbing my hands

"SO?" I asked her doubting her every intention.

Little minx! Certainly expecting something from me....!

"So, Can you please rest them on my waist while I clean the sweat on your neck??" She said and the evil smile is still there

Is she planning to show everyone here something erotic?? If so, why would I back off!

After all she is mine and I am hers!

"Yes, my goddess! Why not? " I replied her with the same evil smile, caged her tightly in my arms so that this little devil can't escape when I shower her with questions about my new job?!

Before I start showering my love, she herself started rambling some useless stuff!

"My god, I know you are amazing, I heard stories of your many talents and some of them you displayed to me privately and personally. This time I need some more from you" She said hesitating to continue her next words but still buttering me by drying my body from the supposed sweat.

"Oh yes baby!! I would love to help you" I said giving in for her bait to urge her to speak her mind, after all, No man is truly married until he can make his wife believe that he will dance on her finger tips.

Mytri's POV:

He said yes!! Yes!!

See, how easy it is to convince my husband?

He is so cool! He trusts me blindly and always tells yes for whatever I want...!

I was so excited to share our plan with him...

"I want a favour from you Seshi, in a field that me and your mother excelled long back, but you are still in lower Kindergarden. I- want you to take part in Dramatics. A stage play. This is your script and you will just have to say few lines after the drama starts" I handed him his script and about to go back to initiate the drama when suddenly I felt his arms locking me in his arms.

Oh my god! What now?!

"Baby, you know I have some exciting news for you??" He told in his usual husky voice

Oh no! I don't think I will like the news...!

"Tell me!" I asked bravely despite the real sweat forming on my palms.

Is it sweat due to nervousness from the whole drama tension or is it due to something else?!

"See... I was offered few jobs...Like..."

He was offered jobs? Plural?

Oh wait... Is he talking about...

"Like???" I asked trying to be innocent even though I think I understood what he is talking about.

Oh god!

How did he know?

I remembered that I cancelled all of them? Or did I miss anything?

I tried to avoid looking at his eyes.

"Like...I was offered to work in a zoological park to clean animal excretes especially Chimpanzee's. And you know what? I had a strong recommendation too! A lady assured them that I perfectly fit for the job"