XV. Shopping Spear

Mytri POV:

When we stepped into the little villa, our now home, it is like I entered a new world.

Our hearts are filled with mixed emotions. We are sad because of leaving uncle, aunty and others and we didn't even go and said goodbye to other uncles and aunties because we know they would stop us and Seshi doesn't want it to happen. If he makes a decision...Then it is impossible to change it. So I didn't argue with him on it. Anyways I am going to invite all of them here once we settle down properly. I think I have a lot to discuss with my MIL!

She better give me answers when I met her next time!! Otherwise she is going to see daughter-in-law side of me!! And Let me warn her that MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW side is worse than Seshi's other face!!

This new house is just a kilometer away from the old one, so I am sure I am not going to miss them as much as I think I will miss them. Right?

Poor them!

They will miss us like hell...

Keeping all the sorrow thoughts aside, I started scrutinizing the new house because my mom always says one thing "Life must go on, come what may".

The house is small and cozy that it gives me romantic vibrations. There is a small garden surrounding the house. There is this pleasant shiver that went from my little toes to my knees and stopped there for few minutes and continued to travel to my belly when I saw the small beautiful swimming pool at the back side of the garden. In the ground floor there is a hall followed by a dining room and kitchen and a small guest bedroom.

Wow!!

There is an in-house swimming pool too here!! Lots of love to the engineer who supervised building this house and Seshi's grandpa who designed it.

Going to the first floor, I found a beautiful view of New York Manhattan from the master bedroom and they were two more bedrooms in that floor and the second floor consists of play room and in-house movie theater etc.

This villa is the result of Seshi's grandpa love for grandma.

If you think that it was a great love story with many twists and turns... Then you are wrong. The love stories in our family are not that great and women in our house are such weak hearted that they almost fell for their husbands in first sight itself!

In early 1900's Grandpa was taking a walk through Goa sea shore and noticed a gang of teenagers commenting on a beautiful girl. He went to the gang and took a lecture of five hours about how you treat a women and the beautiful girl's heart (Grandma's heart) melted then and there and fell for his gentleman trap!!

According to her, he saved her life from that gang. They instantly fell in love with each other and got married within seven months.

That's it.

Well if you think that this is a great love story then let me tell you Raghu uncle and MIL's story.

In mid 1900's Raghu uncle was driving the newly introduced ambassador car like a hero and knocked on a girl who is crossing the road. He went out of the car and offered her his hand as help and the girl scolded him for about half-an hour for poor driving skills. He listened to her scolding as if it is music to him. As he was already smitten by her beauty, he offered lift to drop her in the Law College where she was studying.

That's it.

MIL fell in love with FIL for his flirty words in those fifteen minutes of drive and they got married. She had Seshi in her arms before she had Lawyer degree.