Guess what happened....Where...?

Hello My lovely readers...

First of all... Happy Valentine's Day😍 May you find lovely love to shower you with all their love.

And Yesterday Marrying Miss Devil is 2nd General Fiction.

On the eve of Valentines we loved to write Romance between Seshi 💝 Mytri.

Seshi was ready for a romantic chapter in fact he ordered us(sandyblush) that it should be a bit erotic too😜 but Mytri sneakily heard our conversation from somewhere and now she locked herself in a bathroom😂😂😂 And Seshi is busy in coaxing her to come out😀

And therefore they both are busy😍😍

So here it is, a small spoiler for you all. An interesting gossip to make.

Now, we can't let you feel sad and disappointed today. Do we?

Hope you all like it and comment you views on it😚😄.

What do you think happened for Mytri to behave so out-of-control?

Do you think Seshi is happy to hear all these from Mytri😍?

How in the world of candy crush is she expressing herself like this😨?

Do you think this is because of going-to-be-crazy shortly?

Or is she crazy from the start?

Are they alone😜?

Or She is in front of her loving MIL😉?

Or anyone else there😊??

we usually update these gossip in our gossip corner book. But since this is a special occasion... happy gossiping.

Have a look at our gossip corner too. 

❤️️❤️️

Second is... A very good friend of ours and a fan of Marrying Miss Devil YASMINAjaz , made a trailer for it with so much love and attention. We loved it a lot. Hope you love it too and appreciate her affection towards the book.

Thank you so so so much for this awesome video YASMINjaz . Love u loads.

Third... Many of the readers are giving different MMD special vocabulary.

1. seshilicious    by ramiscribbles

2. seshically    by Amara_lovenature

Thank you so much for such awesome words. we would love to form a dictionary like this.

We really hope you like this and doesn't get disappointed.

Please vote/comment and share our works.

Sandyblush