X. 'My God'

Mytri's POV:

Mytri's POV:

I woke up in midnight again @5.30 AM and found myself cuddled into Seshi. Yup, into him. My head is on his chest and our bodies are so close that if I breathe my very air would touch his chest.

OH god!! Me and my cuddling habits, I always cuddle to the person sleeping next to me that's why Pyaar hates to sleep next to me,

Wait, what if Seshi starts hating me too?

Before I start hating myself thinking he hates me...I found the culprit!! My headstrong husband is the culprit here. Seshi just shifted in sleep and even in sleep he dragged me more into him wrapping his arms more tightly around me, if possible!

So, he is the cuddle bug here, not me!!

His arms are wrapped around my waist so tightly As if I am the love of his life and I am going to run away from him while he is sleeping.

Umm...oh god! Why is it so comfortable and tempting to sleep like this on my cuddle bug?

I kept my ear near his chest and tried to listen to his heartbeat. After I thoroughly enjoyed myself in his arms, then I came to my senses and remember that I have so much work to do today!

I unwrapped myself from my sleeping cuddle bug and started working on my mission. It took me an hour or more to make some essential changes in our bedroom before he wakes up.

Seshank Gupta's POV:

I woke up and saw that my wife is not sleeping next to me.

"Damn! Where is she?"

I think I should make some basic rules of our relationship like Mytri should wake up only after me.

"Oh really!! So, you can wrap your arms around her tightly when she innocently cuddles you in sleep" My conscience mocked me.

This is not the way, I want to start my day.

I opened my eyes fully and started searching for her...but I found few pillows next to me and a note placed on it.

Husband!

1) As you have noticed our sleeping arrangement is a bit uncomfortable for us. So I placed few pillows between us.

I glared at the pillows and I don't know why I started hating every pillow in the world thinking that bloody thing is separating me from my wife!! Go hell with her rules!! I thought and continued reading her letter.

2) The pillows are dividing our bed in75:25 ratios. I have a habit of cuddling them I want 75% of our bed. If you are uncomfortable with it, you can sleep comfortably on the couch.

What the hell!! She can take all the place she wants if the place on the bed is not enough she can sleep on me too but I am not going to leave this bed! Never!