Chapter 13 [Final Chapter]

• Dedicated to all my wonderful and fantastic readers!

Dedicated to all my wonderful and fantastic readers! Thank you for supporting me throughout this whole story!

There's only an epilogue left now, which I would upload a week from now. I have exams this week :(

Chapter 13

            Annabelle woke up with a splitting headache.

            She groaned. The sunlight coming in from her window wasn't helping either. She spotted two ibuprofen pills and a glass on water on her table. She quickly swallowed the pills and the water. Thank God for the Josephines of the world. Josephine must have put the pills ad water there.

            Annabelle got out of bed and quickly hopped into the shower. She put on a simple blouse and shorts before leaving the room. "Good morning, guys."

            Maya, Silvia and Josephine all sat at the table, eating breakfast and drinking coffee. Maya and Silvia were still in pajamas with identical postures. Both their hands were on their forehead. And they were both groaning.

            "Morning," they chorused.

            Annabelle took a seat next to them.

            "Coffee?" Josephine offered.

            "Thanks," Annabelle held out her cup. "And thanks for the ibuprofen and water. You sure are the best!"

            "Hey, no fair! We didn't get any!" complained Maya and Silvia.

            "Oh, those, I didn't put those there. They were already there when I came home," said Josephine as she took a sip of her coffee.

            "What do you mean? I thought we came home together?"

            "We did come home together. On the way back, we met the prince and he offered us a car –"

            "The prince?!" chorused Maya and Silvia, "OMG!"

            Josephine glanced at them, "Yes, the prince was very nice and he offered us a car ride home. When we arrived, I wanted to bring you up myself but then, "Josephine pointed at Maya and Silvia, "these two goons called me to pick them up. So the prince sent you up and borrowed me his car to pick these two up. You guys were all so drunk, that's why you don't remember."

            "You are so lucky, Annabelle!" gushed Maya.

            "The prince sent me up?"

            "Yes."

            What did Rashiq want? He never did anything without a reason.