Chapter 15

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I woke up feeling a little dizzy but better than i did the morning before. I had a shower and finished my morning routine. Ethan walked in and picked me up. He sat me on the sink bench and moved to in between my legs. I fixed his hair while he stared at me. "Take a picture , it'll last longer" i said smirking. He took his phone out and did so. "You know i was joking right" i said giggling. He moved closer and leaned in for a kiss. His soft lips touch mine and they move in sync. I feel him smile which makes me giggle, i pull away and messed his hair up. I ran out of the bathroom and Ethan followed. I was just about to reach the door when he had grabbed my waist and lifted me off the floor. He chucked me on the bed and started tickling me.

"MOLLY, HELP" i said in between laughs. She rose off the bed to help but was grabbed by Alex and pulled under the sheets.

"HANNAH" i screamed trying to wake her up. She woke up and jump on top of Ethan's back. He fell to the floor and Hannah jumped onto my bed. I hugged her as tight as i could hoping Ethan wouldn't come back up. He didn't come back up for a while, i decided to look to see if he was ok,

"BOO" he screamed jumping up from the side of the bed.

I jumped and slapped his arm hard. It left a red mark but that's what you get for scaring me.

Tomorrow we leave for our next stop, today we are just lazing around doing nothing and packing up.

- 12:00 -

Molly, Hannah and I went to go get Food and Starbucks. We ordered everything and headed back to the hotel.

I walked in first with the drinks and the girls followed behind holding the food. I looked over to the boys who were holding 3 gorgeous huskies with sky blue eyes. I squealed and ran to the one Ethan was holding. I picked it up and cuddled it. "I'm gonna call him Maverick" i say, "Hers is Willow" said Molly "And yours is bella" hannah said kissing her nose.

We thanked the boys and left the puppies with them while the girls and i go puppy shopping. We picked out really cute food bowls and water containers for them, they all matched although i bought blue stuff and the girls bought pink.

We were on our way home and we got a call from Ethan

( E - Ethan / L - Lauren)

L- What's up ?

E- Willow pissed on the carpet

i heard someone laugh in the background

L- well you're gonna have to clean aren't you

E- ugh, whatever . when you getting here ?

L-on our way

E - Ok bye

We arrived at the hotel and brought all the bags inside. We only set one water and food up because we were leaving tomorrow. We just chilled for the rest of the night and watched tv.