Chapter 10

- leaving for tour -

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Today we leave to go on tour! I'm so excited HOLY BALLS! Hannah and I asked the boys if Molly could come and they said yes. We packed our bags and headed to the airport.

Once we got our tickets and went through security and shit we got on the plane. I sat next to Ethan and behind us was Grayson Hannah and Molly. I slept all the way there bc i didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. Ethan lightly shook me awake when we were about to land in New jersey. The plane landed and we got our bags. We got an uber then went to our apartment and slept most of the day because we were so jet lagged. There were only three beds so Ethan and I shared one , Grayson and Hannah shared one and Molly got one to herself.

Tomorrow was the day where we performed and met our fans. I'm so excited to meet them!

We all slept until 6;00 pm and we all got pretty hungry so we ordered some pizza. We had music on softly in the background while we all talked, cuddled and waited for our pizza to come.

*knock, knock, knock* we heard on the wooden door. "Pizza Delivery" the guy yelled from the other side of the door. Gray opened it and payed for the pizzas. It was all gone in less than 40 minutes.

I fell asleep on Ethan's lap but he moved me onto the bed and spooned me while talking to the others. I felt him kiss my cheek and say "night beautiful".