Chapter 11

*Lauren's P.O.V*

TODAY'S THE DAY! I took a shower , put some black ripped jeans on and a white cropped tee with the 4ou jacket and put my hair in a loose french braid.

Everyone was doing the same and in no time we were at the venue. There was fans already lining up screaming our names. We walked in and the place was huge! I walked backstage holding Hannah's hand.

"This is going to be lit!" I say looking into her eyes. She hugged me as tight as ever and we all got ready for the show.

They opened the doors and the room started piling up with fans eager to see us. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

The boys jumped out with a confetti gun and sprayed the whole front row. The fans were screaming like crazy. Soon after, Hannah , Me , Molly then Alex come on stage and Ethan and Grayson introduced us. I think they knew who we were because the were yelling and shouting "i love you Lauren and Hannah".

Alex is a good looking guy who the twins invited to be on tour with us. He is the dj / special guest. He introduced himself back stage while we were waiting for the show to start, Alex Aiono is his name. Molly and Alex were flirting a lot , i hope they get together.

We were doing all sorts of challenges and dancing around. We asked the fans a few questions. Ethan asked a girl with blonde hair,

"I'm 100 days clean because of you" she said crying.

He walked off stage and gave her a big hug. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as grayson gave me a hug. "Shutup" i said laughing.

"I didn't say anything" Grayson said giggling a little.

Ethan walked back on stage and I jumped up and hugged him , kissing his cheek.

"Awwww! Lethan! Lethan! Lethan!" the fans started cheering.

We all laughed and started playing a game. I wasn't paying attention to what we were playing but Ethan had to take his shirt off.

"Hot damn!" I accidentally said aloud. The crowd started laughing as i held my face in my hands because my face went red.

Grayson and Alex took their shirts off aswell. The girls were drooling over them. I laughed so hard.

We were sitting on stools at the back of the stage, Ethan , Grayson and Alex come pick us up and we all scream. Hannah pulled close to Grayson's chest so she couldn't escape, Molly on Alex's back and I'm over Ethan's shoulder.

"Damn your ripped af!" Hannah yelled. "I can't move Lauren!" she screamed looking toward me.

Ethan had a firm grip on my body so i couldn't either. "Me either!" i yelled back laughing. Ethan looked at me and smiled, i knew he was up to something and i was just waiting for it.

*smack!* "Owwww Ethan" i yelled rubbing my ass. Everyone was laughing so hard. I started kicking and yellling "put me down".

He finally put me down but grabbed my face and started making out with me. I didn't resist. He's a really good kisser! I felt him smile throughout the kiss which made me smile. And his shirt was of and as i grabbed his arms i could feel his muscles. But i didn't notice the crowd cheering for Gray and Hannah to kiss aswell as Molly and Alex to. I pulled away and looked toward hannah and molly.

"get it girls" i yelled across the stage. They pull back and their faces were red.

The Twins Next DoorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara