Chapter 13

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning wrapped around a pair of strong arms. I looked up at Ethan who was scrolling through his twitter. "Morning" i say kissing his cheek.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to start my morning routine. I put my hair in a bun and put my out fit on

I opened the door to exit the bathroom when all of a sudden a pillow smacked against my face and i fell to the ground

I opened the door to exit the bathroom when all of a sudden a pillow smacked against my face and i fell to the ground. Hannah ran up to me and helped me up whilst apologising. They were all having a pillow fight , without me ! As she helped me up i grabbed the pillow that hit me and smacked it across Hannah's face. I ran up to Ethan and Grayson and did the same. They were all on the floor laughing. "You look so funny when your mad" Ethan spoke.

"Ha ha ha" i said pushing the pillow in his face.

"I can't breath" he said half laughing half gasping for air.

I quickly removed the pillow and kissed him. I jumped on Hannah's back who just got up off the floor. "What are we gonna do today" i whispered into her ear. "I wanna go to the beach, what about you" she asked. "Yes!" Ethan shouted. "I guess we are going to the beach then" i said giggling.

"where's molly and alex" i asked looking at hannah. "Alex asked Molly on a date and they are at some fancy place" She replied. "Oh Ok"

I packed my swimmers because i couldn't be bothered to get change. I'll get dressed there, Hannah said she'll do the same. I chucked Hannah and i a pair of swimmers in a bag.

 I chucked Hannah and i a pair of swimmers in a bag

(lauren's)

(hannah)

We all got in the car and headed down to the beach. Ethan driving , Me in the passenger seat and Hannah and grayson in the back. I plugged the Aux Cord into my phone and started playing music.

"I, AIN'T BE GETTIN HIGH, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BABY I DONT WANNA LIE" we all sang/screamed.

10 minutes later we arrived at the beach, Hannah and i ran into the bathrooms to get changed. We walked out to the boys staring at us. I put the bag in the car and grabbed Hannahs hand. I grabbed our towels and ran down onto the sand. We lay our towels down, and sit on top of them. The boys are already in the water jumping on top of each other half drowning. Hannah and i were tanning and while scrolling through our instagram feeds. We were talking , then all of a sudden i get swept up and i'm over Ethan's shoulder. "HANNAH HELP" i screamed. She got up and tried to help but Grayson picked her up aswell. We were both kicking and screaming while the boys ran into the surf with us over their shoulders.

We went out pretty far , until Grayson looked at Ethan. "one, two, three" . before i could ask what they were doing Hannah and I were thrown into the water. I come up to the surface and brush the hair out of my face. I slapped Ethan's arm and swam back to shore. But again, i was stopped. Ethan grabbed my leg and reefed me back. I wrapped my legs around his torso while he held my waist. "Why do you have to be so annoying" i asked him. "Why do you have to be so boring" he looked at me curiously. "Shutup" i said pulling him closer. Before i knew it i was under a wave and lost grip of Ethan's hand. I come above the water , laughing so hard. I saw Hannah next to me with sand all over her face which made me laugh even harder.

I saw Ethan and Grayson laughing at us a bit further out. I shook my head and got up to get E's surf board.

I swam out pretty far to catch some waves. 5 minutes past and SUCESS i caught a big one. I slipped off the board and went under. I hit my head against a rock and my vision went dark. I heard a girl and a boys voice yelling my name went i come back up to surface. After that , everything went completely black.