Chapter 3

- same night -

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Hannah and I walked into the house. It was 6:00 pm so i went and had a shower. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put a cropped t-shirt on with grey sweatpants.

I went and got snacks from the kitchen and put them on the coffee table in the living room. Hannah put Chasing Cameron on. I wanted to see Ethan again so i asked Hannah if I should invite E and Gray over. She said yes.

Me: Hey E, you wanna come over with Gray and watch some movies ? x

Ethan 😻 : Sure, we will be over in 5 min. ❤️

I left him on read and got more snacks and drinks. By the time I put them on the table , i heard a knock on the door.

"Come In" I yelled.

I heard the door click open and Ethan's voice, " Heyy girlies."

"Hi" Hannah yells back. "We are in the living room"

They walked in. Ethan was wearing grey sweatpants and a loose pink singlet. Omg, he looked fine af! His body is AMAZING.

They both sat down, Gray sat next to Hannah and i sat next to Ethan. I put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked to my left and saw Hannah sitting on Grayson's lap.

"Awwww" I said looking at them laughing.

"Shutup and watch the show Lauren" she said laughing.

The bit where Cameron's dog Jake had to get put down come on and they were all crying. I started crying aswell.

"Aww Darl" Grayson said laughing.

"Shutup Gray" I said. I laughed a little and buried my head into Ethan's chest.

After a little while we ran out of drinks. I got up to get some. I held Ethan's hand and helped him up.

"Where are we going?" He asked

"To the kitchen to get more drinks"

We get there and i open the fridge, but i hit my head and got a massive headache. Ethan picked me up and put me on the counter. He got some ice, headache tablets and some water. He held the ice on my head while I took the tablet.

"Thank you E" I said staring into his eyes. I pulled him closer. He was standing in between my legs.

"You're so beautiful" he tells me

"Why thank you" i said flipping my hair. We both laughed.

He kisses my forehead.

"Come on, we should get back" i grabbed his hand and we walked back into the living room.

The boys ended up sleeping over. We all sleep on the couch, but i ended up in my room with Ethan. I think he carried me up here. He is so cute!